GlockTalk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
GT Mayor
64,670 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yesterday at the salt mine after I finished up, I started walkin back to the office and they had gotten in a Samsung 55" LCD TV. Holy Crow I felt like stealin it, don't think it would fit in my coat pocket though:rofl::rofl:

·
Registered
1,254 Posts
thats a nice tv thats for sure.

·
GT Mayor
64,670 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
G23
439 Posts
But next time you go to clock in at work, the screen would read "Please put the TV back or else..."

·
Registered
2,284 Posts
Yesterday at the salt mine after I finished up, I started walkin back to the office and they had gotten in a Samsung 55" LCD TV. Holy Crow I felt like stealin it, don't think it would fit in my coat pocket though:rofl::rofl:
What they need a tv like that for in a salt mine??:dunno:

Take it so they will get some work done.:supergrin:

·
overkill
727 Posts
Okie - I have a Samsung 50" plasma that is only 720p and two years old and that damn thing amazes me sometimes how absolutely brilliant the picture is. MY how times have changed.:wow:

·
GT Mayor
64,670 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
But next time you go to clock in at work, the screen would read "Please put the TV back or else..."
Oh crap:shocked::rofl::rofl:

·
GT Mayor
64,670 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
What they need a tv like that for in a salt mine??:dunno:

Take it so they will get some work done.:supergrin:
Don't know what they need it for:dunno:

·
GT Mayor
64,670 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

·
Old Soul
3,967 Posts
I have a 55" Sony LCD, it's pretty sweet!

·
GT Mayor
64,670 Posts
Discussion Starter #16

·
Registered
944 Posts
I knew a guy that actually 'acquired' a large LCD TV from the ship he was stationed on. He made a plywood crate for it and offloaded it after pulling in from a deployment. He said it was a large painting he bought over seas.

So, Okie you need to go find some plywood:whistling:.

·
Watcher.
40,423 Posts
Bring in a 13inch B/W tv,I'm sure they wouldn't notice the difference.'08. :whistling:

1 - 20 of 32 Posts