Glock Talk banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

· Registered
2,447 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
GNG just doesn't do it for me anymore. I like playing in our own little circle of hell with all you crazy bastards much more than reading happy talk and divorce threads. Just thought I would throw that out there.

· Impossiblist
43,839 Posts
on a related note, you will all be issued your I.D. numbers next week which will need to prompty tattooed on your arms in a 12 point times new roman font. This is strictly for bookkeeping purposes. Do not be alarmed.

· Viva Hate
22,367 Posts
tantrix;11338793 said:
Of course it rules...because we rule, and we are the only ones here.

~Mayhem FTW~
Indeed. Those who do not / cannot rule have not been invited.

· Impossiblist
43,839 Posts
I like to the think of project mayhem as our version of "The Beach", with Leonardo Decrapio. Except instead of an island full of weed, we have a forum full of dweebs.

· hates you
32,565 Posts
KilgoreTrout;11338806 said:
on a related note, you will all be issued your I.D. numbers next week which will need to prompty tattooed on your arms in a 12 point times new roman font. This is strictly for bookkeeping purposes. Do not be alarmed.
I simply cannot abide Times New Roman.

Can I get mine done in Requiem instead? It has really nice looking old-style figures. :supergrin:

· Impossiblist
43,839 Posts
Eyescream;11339117 said:
I simply cannot abide Times New Roman.

Can I get mine done in Requiem instead? It has really nice looking old-style figures. :supergrin:
I cannot allow font changes. If I let you do it, then someone else is going to want comic, and then they will want wingdings. I simply cant accommodate everyones font preferences. I trust I can still dwell in your beard, however.

· hates you
32,565 Posts
KilgoreTrout;11339149 said:
I cannot allow font changes. If I let you do it, then someone else is going to want comic, and then they will want wingdings. I simply cant accommodate everyones font preferences. I trust I can still dwell in your beard, however.
Anybody that wants a comic sans tattoo without a very well-honed sense of irony should be summarily executed. That's disgusting.

· Premium Member
8,319 Posts
I'm happier than hell too, and was thinking the same thing.

I mean, I can tell people to flat-out chomp on a pile of pubic hair and pickle relish for one thing, and that's all well and good, but nothing spells camaraderie like a group of like-humored (even moreso than like-minded) individuals.

· Viva Hate
22,367 Posts
I'm so proud of you guys...

(TylerDurden's eyes get misty)

· Freelancer
9,789 Posts
TylerDurden;11340109 said:
I'm so proud of you guys...

(TylerDurden's eyes get misty)
Stop cryin', ya ****.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts