close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

I think the NFA is Unconstitutional

Discussion in 'The Okie Corral' started by Kingarthurhk, Dec 8, 2012.

1. holesinpaper

holesinpaper

Future IED to be parked at an intersection near you soon. Or kaboomed on a freeway during rush hour.

That's my prediction anyways.

2. Ruble Noon

Ruble Noon "Cracker"

That doesn't scare Ruggles though but an RPG in the hands of a law abiding citizen scares the pants off of him.

3. BEER

BEER bad example

damnit, you beat me too it. lol

oh well i took the 4 seconds to hunt it and load it into pb so i'm gonna post it anyway. lol
    [​IMG]

4. racerford

racerford

That is exactly why we need Stingers. Relatively low cost and useful against flying craft. Will they be really successful against Tomahawks? No, but way better than a stick. Certainly useful against helicopters and wheeled vehicles.

Tomahawk, may be able to be countered with technology, focused EMP, GPS spoofing, infiltration. The point is that a government that is not afraid of its' people is not afraid to oppress them. I want them afraid every day that if they overstep the Constitution; they overstep their authority that one morning they will not wake up in power, by vote or by revolution. Everyone (?) would prefer it to be by vote, but revolution should always be in the back of their mind if they overstepping their oath of office.

5. Ruggles

Ruggles

Yeah that is the same as a guy walking into a shopping mall with a RPG and letting loose in the food court. Or tossing a few grenades into a crowed movie theater. :upeyes:

Stop trying to relate things that are not even remotely related. The "let the guy have a RPG because he will just use a fuel tanker to commit his scumbag assault if you don't" is not holding water.

Not big on name calling but honestly if you are OK with surplus shoulder fired SAMs being for sale across the country you are a blooming idiot with no grasp on reality. You do not have the right to endanger my (or any other) family flying on vacation because of your irrational fear or belief that you are resisting some imaginary government assault on you. Why, cause our society says so. :wavey:

Ain't living in a society a bummer, you can't always get you way. But I tell you what, you get the laws changed and I will buy you your first SAM so you are protected from those black helicopters :wavey:

6. kenpoprofessor

kenpoprofessor

It's useless debating with these anti freedom folks, they're like democrats, circular logic, happy to have infringements against those who they deem a threat to society, and only their view of infringements is OK.

They don't understand just how far the gov. will go once allowed to by the populace vote, shame ain't it? A true democracy is what they want, and sadly, the way things are going, they'll have it pretty quick. We can kiss our republic and Constitution goodbye.

I swore an oath, to protect and defend, I intend to keep it.

Have a great gun carryin' Kenpo day

Clyde

7. Ruggles

Ruggles

You and you fellow patriots on here are not shooting down Tomahawk missiles, B1 bombers, M1 Abrams or any of dozens of other military weapon systems. Grab a little dose of reality :wavey:

If your worst nightmares come true and you are facing the wrath of the U.S. military you are a smoldering heap of ash already.

"Hey Ted run to my garage and grab a couple of those Stingers, we have some F16s inbound to the cul de sac we need to take down." :rofl:

8. kenpoprofessor

kenpoprofessor

What I find so ridiculous about your arguments is the American Patriot's resolve and conviction. The intelligence of most patriots might surprise you, and that when overcoming horrendous odds, need becomes the mother of invention.

Have a great gun carryin' Kenpo day

Clyde

Last edited: Dec 9, 2012
  9. Ruggles

Ruggles

Exactly how I feel about you. You are so irrationally scared of losing freedom you are afraid to let it work as the founders intended to protect itself. :wavey:

You were not the only oath taker BTW.

Go ahead and give my one example of something that has been perpetrated by the U.S. Govt that has to wiling and ready to take arms against it. Just one, or even one on the horizon. Just something of substance beyond your speculations.

10. Ruble Noon

Ruble Noon "Cracker"

When your logic fails and you are losing a debate, resort to name calling. :wavey:

11. Ruggles

Ruggles

Could be, no doubt. But that has what to do with a guy buying a half dozen grenades at Uncle Keiths Surplus Store and then dropping them in the local cineplex?

Because we can not realistically protect against all threats we protect against none? :dunno:

12. kenpoprofessor

kenpoprofessor

http://www.wired.com/threatlevel/2012/03/ff_nsadatacenter/

BTW, you didn't swear an oath, you just said the words.

Last edited: Dec 9, 2012
  13. Ruggles

Ruggles

Like I said, if you think unrestricted access to shoulder fired SAMs is reasonable clause protected under the 2nd A then a idiot hat is in order for you. :wavey:

Maybe we can equip all those 737s with counter measures to at least give them a fighting chance....:whistling:

14. racerford

racerford

Do you believe that their are not citizens that can constuct a Stinger or a RPG? That they cannot construct almost any weapon that can be crewed by 3 or less people?

Who do you think builds these things, soldiers on military bases?

There are guys all over this country building drone equivilent aircraft every single day. Maybe not the big 60 ft wing span drones but smaller ones. Should we put them all in jail?

Why do you care if a guy in Nevada on a 1000 acres has RPGs and shoots them at his cactus every day. Shouldn't it just be about safe storage and transport? Shouldn't it be about harmful actions on the part of individuals? Not what they could do, but what they actually do or try to do?

Otherwise you should put every guy with a lathe and some barstock and some sheet metal in jail.

Buy the way, a few years ago in the area a guy "accidently" destroyed a bridge here with a tanker truck. IIRC, he died so we will never know if it was an accident (truck too tall for the bridge) or an intentional act; meant to harm large numbers of people or commerce.

15. holesinpaper

holesinpaper

Epic truth applicable to many.

16. Ruggles

Ruggles

Well get off you internet posting arse and arm up man. Go go go! The future of my kids depend upon you taking a armed stand against the evil government. Or of course you could react like an adult and try to effect change thru the elective process like the founders intended. :wavey:

Your oath was no more or no less meaningful than mine. :wavey:

But just so I understand, either I agree with you fully or I am fully wrong? And of course I am anti-freedom, anti-gun, anti-American blah blah as well? Just want to be clear on that.

17. lunarspeak

lunarspeak

you really dont sound like a patriot...they protect something even if they may dissagree with it or it hs some flaws....

you seem to want to destory what you dont like about it even if 99% of every else doesnt agree with you..

and you keep talking about the founding fathers..yes they would support fighting a oppressive goverment...im thinking if they heard what your trying to spread john adams himself would hang you for treason

18. Ruggles

Ruggles

Oh Lord how much more can I break it down? It is about limiting risk not eliminating it. Just because you can not eliminate something does not mean you do not try and minimize the risk it present.

Can't eliminate speeders and the harm they sometimes cause but I am not for eliminating the speed limits.

19. Ruble Noon

Ruble Noon "Cracker"

I think you fear what you would do with one of these things in your hands just as the anti gun crowd fears what they would do with a weapon in theirs.

20. Ruble Noon

Ruble Noon "Cracker"

Well there you go. Gun banners want to limit risk by limiting magazine capacity and shoulder things that go up. Are you sure that you are on the right forum?