I think my neighbors might be swingers

Discussion in 'The Okie Corral' started by Boo Berry, Apr 7, 2020.

1. Maxx702

Maxx702 Rottweilers making America great again!

Go over there and take one for the team. Then ask if she is down for a 3 way with her sister.

Let us know how it goes.

bgirls, jimcorbin and Boo Berry like this.
  2. BigBluefish

BigBluefish

It's not that uncommon. When I was younger I got propositioned a few times by friends & acquaintences for, shall we say, "non monogamous activities." And I don't exactly look like Robert Redford. Also had interest expressed by a friend's wife if my wife had any interest in girls. Not really my thing (definitely not hers); I imagine it's really more trouble than it's worth. But it never bothered me if people brought it up. Just politely declined.

It always amazes me how some people need to make a spectacle of themselves. Really a crappy thing to do at a family gathering.

3. billy_56081

billy_56081

I'm thinking is no sure way to tell. Years ago I was involved in a few swinging relationships. It was fun but most people were not on the good looking side.

4. Rabid Rabbit

Rabid Rabbit

I livedin Morrell Park section of Baltimore 30 years ago. Every other house had garden gnomes and pink flamingos I never knew it was such a hotbe of swinger. Also popular were the old woman gardner bending over showing her bloomers and signs & doormats expousing -backdoor guest are best-. I guess those were the really adventursome households.

mike from st pe likes this.
  5. Sniff

Sniff