close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

I think I got Had

Discussion in 'GSSF' started by fatkid1, Mar 30, 2010.

1. fatkid1

fatkid1

Over the weekend I went to a gun show and found a little .22 6 shot revolver nice little pistol popped over 500 rounds after i got it, pretty straight shooter. heres what I got model rg23 rg ind guess what i paid
    $125. I know i got had but all in all really nice little pistol.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Also my dad gives me this old pin-fire pistol, does anyone know where I can get an generic exploded view of the pin-fire its belgium so i dont believe there is a lot of history about any belgium pin-fire.

2. The Hawk

The Hawk

If it shoots OK (and you said it does) then I think you did fine. Heck, 22's are cheap and fun to shoot. I have seen pistols similiar to yours at gun shops and they were priced around $175 and up. Enjoy your new toy.

3. ilgunguygt

ilgunguygt Enslaved in IL

If it shoots good, is in good shape, and you like it you didnt get had. 125 dollars is a drop in the bucket nowadays, its probably a much better gun than the heritage rough rider, and it runs around that price.

4. TexasVine

TexasVine

It's hard to find a good shooter in that price range. I think you did okay. Enjoy it!

5. wellcraft

wellcraft

it's my understanding RG's were produced in germany but they are in the same class of firearms as lorcin, jennings, bryco and hi-point. with that said you probably paid about 50bucks to much for the gun but as long as it shoots reliably and is accurate you did alright. my very first gun was an RG in 25 auto that i paid about 70 bucks for way back in 1986 or 87 and it's always gone bang when i pull the trigger.