GlockTalk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have had a few over the years but I’m down to my Gen4 26 and the G45 I just picked up. The grip fit for me is much better than the 19. The hump doesn’t hit my hand funny like the 19. I’m thinking about picking up another one.
I’ve only got a few hundred rounds through it but definitely gonna carry it. Have a Brommeland Max Con V on order for it.

i dont see to many threads about it and was kinda surprised!

·
Displaced Hillbilly
1,654 Posts
The 45 is a nice gun for sure.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Big fan of the G45- mine sees double duty as carry/hd.

Reactions: Deputydave

·
Resident Misanthrope
447 Posts
I have a G-45 with an RMR as a work gun. I like it way better than I thought I would. One of my favorites.

·
Registered
7,096 Posts
As someone that seems to be collecting several of the 19X I can fully appreciate the G45. It really does feel good in the hand, balances well and is just overall a nice model. Congrats on the G45 and can’t blame you for wanting another one.

The mantra of ‘two is on and one is none’ offers great justification for getting seconds :)

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
G45 with a RMR sounds mighty fine! Might just need that.
I just bought a Streamlight TRL1 HL on mine for when it has bedside duty. Seems to be pretty solid, I will have to get some rangetime on it to make sure it’s reliable after some recoil.

·
Registered
18 Posts
In like my G45 as well. When the 19x came out I wasn’t too interested. Then had some range time with one and was impressed.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I liked mine so much I put my P229 SAS up for sale at the LGS. Need some more funds for the Langdon 1301 I ordered. Lol

1 - 20 of 44 Posts