close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

I Swear I will kill that @#$!%@##$ Ms. Pacman

Discussion in 'The Players Club' started by Bullman, Aug 23, 2004.

1. Bullman

Bullman Deranged Deputy

My dearest wife Mrs. Bullman (that svelte little jersey) bought me a game cube last year for Christmas. Being an old old school gamer from the arcade days, we bought the namco museum, her favorite is Ms. Pacman. I used to feel pretty good about myself, I got a high score once in the 95,000 range that went unchallenged by the wife for a while.... but things changed.

Now I can barely get out of the chute before those @#$@#$ bastages ghostie fart holers shoot me down. and to make it worse, my wife kicks my butt. She holds the record now, 105,000. I find that game an exercise in frustration.

I must kill Ms. Pacman, that is all there is to it.:(

PS: Medal of Honor Rising Sun ROCKS!!!! if they would only make a flying game for the game cube, I like Combat flight simulators 1 2 and 3

2. Bullman

Bullman Deranged Deputy

While we are at it, does anyone know how to get more than 5 guys at this Ms. Pacman thing? I am thinking of over running those ghosts with a never ending wave of bow wearing chompers. Surely there is an unpublished cheat somewhere that knows how this is done.

3. David_G17

David_G17 /\/\/\/\/\/\/\/

the only way you will be able to beat her is if you become a 12 year old kid. ;)