I swear, I only went to look

Discussion in 'General Glocking' started by Coltlover, Feb 6, 2010.

1. Coltlover

Coltlover

Went to a gun show today in B'ham, AL. Haven't been to one there in almost a year. Had to admit, it was one of the best shows I've seen there in a long time. Well, a dealer had a NIB G-17 Generation 4. I love the new smaller grip size, the not so rough grip as I felt w/the RTF. Like the idea of 2 extra back straps sizes. And the ambi-mag release option is nice for us that shoot left handed. (No comments please) Couldn't get to the price I wanted. And like I said, I was just looking. Bu-u-u-t, with 3 three mags and got real close to the price I wanted, and it was the only G-17 4th Gen. there, what the hell. I never didn't get what I ordered for our last anniversary. So I guess I can say this makes up for that. (Hey, that's a pretty good excuse). Really, have to say, my wife never cares if I bring home a new toy. Only gets pissed if I say "Boy I wish I had gone and bought that". It'll be about 2 weeks before I can test run it. Can't wait.

2. faawrenchbndr

faawrenchbndr CLM

3. up1911fan

up1911fan

Yeah, i've said that before too.

4. faawrenchbndr

faawrenchbndr CLM

Yep,.....did that this morning! :dancingbanana:

5. superglocker

superglocker

6. J3Colt

J3Colt Glock-Off

After being married for more than 12 years, I finally gave up on using the "I only went to look..." reason since it's never worked effectively for me. :supergrin: