Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been reading and enjoying this forum for years. Finally decided I should create an account and contribute something once in a while.
About me - hmmm...
Lifetime Patron NRA member and strong supporter.
Self employed for 40 years. Three wonderful full-time employees.
Given my first gun when I was six - a single shot 22 just like a lot of you. Still own my first semi-auto Winchester 22 I got when I was 9 and a Remingtion model 11 16ga I got when I was 11. You know how it goes from there.
Have owned a number of Glocks and currently own and shoot several. I'm definitely a Glock fan. I can't resist buying a few other brands as I have a serious pistol addiction, but I always come back to my Glocks.
That's probably enough for a start. Boring stuff anyway. : - )

·
"Knowledge Speaks - Wisdom Listens,"
29,804 Posts
Enjoy GT.............:welcome:

·
Life is good
3,133 Posts
Welcome to the forum.

·
Registered
45,279 Posts
Welcome to GT.

·
Registered
2,664 Posts
I've been reading and enjoying this forum for years. Finally decided I should create an account and contribute something once in a while.
About me - hmmm...
Lifetime Patron NRA member and strong supporter.
Self employed for 40 years. Three wonderful full-time employees.
Given my first gun when I was six - a single shot 22 just like a lot of you. Still own my first semi-auto Winchester 22 I got when I was 9 and a Remingtion model 11 16ga I got when I was 11. You know how it goes from there.
Have owned a number of Glocks and currently own and shoot several. I'm definitely a Glock fan. I can't resist buying a few other brands as I have a serious pistol addiction, but I always come back to my Glocks.
That's probably enough for a start. Boring stuff anyway. : - )
Welcome from West Texas !

1 - 15 of 15 Posts