I read the headline and my brain hurts

Discussion in 'Political Issues' started by Rex Vallachorum, Oct 29, 2020.

1. thewitt

thewitt

As a transgender muslim I think he needs to cut off his own head or stone himself to death. Not sure, but it's one or the other I think.

snerd and nursetim like this.
  2. DonD

DonD

Sadly, quite a few years ago, psychologists said that gay and lesbianism wasn't normal, that statement wasn't a condemnation simply a statement of reality. Then they unfortunately changed their minds. Sorry, it's still not normal no matter how many times they say to the contrary.

Look at the cable program I Am Jazz. I think the parents did more than tolerate Jazz' stated desire to be a female. I think they could have kindly made an effort to steer him away from that path.

As you say, those who go the whole way and get their genitals "modified" often come to regret it and then it's too late. I wonder what the rate of cancers these people get from the large and continuing doses of hormones each gender has to take to make the sex reassignment more successful? Don

nursetim and Burebista like this.

3. Rex Vallachorum

Rex Vallachorum Previously achieved fame and glory as Burebista

How about both?

4. PrescottGlock

PrescottGlock

Bill Clinton would hit it.

Burebista and nursetim like this.
  5. Scott1970

Scott1970

Finally! Radical Islam now has a legit reason to hate the West.

Burebista likes this.
  6. Wojo88

Wojo88

They have become a new democratic voting block, I see these issues as just another system of slavery. The DNC knows they can manipulate these groups of people into group think and continue to cause friction with each election cycle. Muslims hate gay people, goes against their core beliefs. You can not be both, you are either deceiving your Muslim faith or deceiving your gay beliefs.

DonD and Burebista like this.