GlockTalk Forum banner

21 - 40 of 46 Posts

·
I'm your huckleberry....
17,483 Posts
So this leftist lunatic wants people to consider him a double-victim: a transgender AND a Muslim. He belongs in a psychiatric facility, not on the streets with a semiautomatic rifle slung on his shoulder.
Well he IS a victim. He's a victim of some mental defect. He's a victim of not having any friends to tell him what an ass-clown he looks like. And he's a victim for thinking anybody gives a **** about his victimhood or what he has to say.

·
I'm your huckleberry....
17,483 Posts
I really think he should try that in a Muslim country! He’d soon learn they aren’t concerned with his self identified, woke enlightenment expression...
Yes, they'd be teaching him to fly from atop a high building. :crazy:

·
Electric Sex
5,400 Posts
So this leftist lunatic wants people to consider him a double-victim: a transgender AND a Muslim. He belongs in a psychiatric facility, not on the streets with a semiautomatic rifle slung on his shoulder.
This comment makes it sound like you would fit right in with the "red flag law" crowd. I don't really believe that you are a proponent of those laws, you just sound like one. Being transgender and/or Muslim doesn't make someone a danger to themselves or anyone else, so it is ludicrous that they should be institutionalized. There is also no reason why they should not be able to exercise their right to keep and bear arms the same as any other member of society. Maybe they even have a better reason to exercise that right than most, because there are many people who have an irrational hatred for them. At least that is this trans-woman's opinion.
Pink-Pistols-Comment-On-Pulse-Shooting_with-added-things.jpg

Reactions: clancy and nursetim

·
Registered
30,247 Posts
This comment makes it sound like you would fit right in with the "red flag law" crowd. I don't really believe that you are a proponent of those laws, you just sound like one. Being transgender and/or Muslim doesn't make someone a danger to themselves or anyone else, so it is ludicrous that they should be institutionalized. There is also no reason why they should not be able to exercise their right to keep and bear arms the same as any other member of society. Maybe they even have a better reason to exercise that right than most, because there are many people who have an irrational hatred for them. At least that is this trans-woman's opinion.
Well, Emily, being transgender is, in fact, a mental illness that puts them in a higher risk category for suicidal ideation. Strict adherence to muslim doctrine does, empirically, predispose practitioners, violence against “nonbelievers”.

·
What did I come in here for?
10,945 Posts
Is that The Hoff?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Reactions: larry1096 and jcm3

·
Previously achieved fame and glory as Burebista
5,468 Posts
Discussion Starter #31 (Edited)
Oh, why don't you please do me a favor, stop lecturing me and get lost.

I live in Hollywood right next to Sunset and la Brea and every day I see dozens of these transgenders wandering aimlessly up and down the street, stumbling in their high heels, faces painted with a ton of make-up, talking loudly to their imaginary friends, sometimes screaming and swearing at each other, dragging their worn out suitcases with missing wheels after them, and most irritating, trespassing on private property and going behind my apartment building to change their clothes, take a dump, rummage through the trash bins, and in two occasions I caught on my garage surveillance camera, blowing each other.
You have no idea how many times I had to get out and shoo them. And some times, these m-effers got really aggressive, so I always have a pepper spray in one pocket and a Spyderco Civilian in the other.
These people are ill, period. And here where I live, it's like The Walking Dead with zombies in high heels.
If you think they should be trusted with guns, then you are mental too.

Reactions: PrescottGlock

·
Rational
14,230 Posts
Firstly......that takes balls coming to a forum such as this as an out-trans person. Wow.

Secondly, I would encourage you not to fall on your sword skirt for the anarchist clown in this story. I mean, really? Do you REALLY want to be roped in with the same nuttiness as him? I wouldn't. I would do everything I could to distance myself from nutjobs like him.

Thirdly, I get it: every group has crazies on both sides. The Right has it just as much as the Left. But even many in the gay community are getting tired of the increasingly militant-and-radical trans people who, the more I look around, seem to be completely bat**** crazy. This is reflected by the fact that many in the gay community are actually moving Right. They are tired of you hijacking their struggle and roping them in with radical crap, like bathroom laws, special showers for school students, sex-change operations for those under 12, government-paid sex change operations for those on welfare, teaching young kids that there are more than two genders, and screaming at abortion rallies for something that doesn't even apply to you. So if you want some form of legitimacy, I would suggest you do your best to get the crazies out of the trans community. They are not helping your "cause".....whatever that is.

But good for you for exercising your RTKBA. As much as I disagree with your choice to be trans, I support your right to self-defense against anyone who would cause you harm because of it.

·
Electric Sex
5,400 Posts
Well, Emily, being transgender is, in fact, a mental illness that puts then in a higher risk category for suicidal ideation. Strict adherence to muslim doctrine does, empirically, predispose practitioners, violence against “nonbelievers”.
What you say about minorities in both groups are true, but people shouldn't judge the majority of each group by them. Nor should someone propose to institutionalize or disarm the entire group because of them. Let's face it, there are many people who want to disarm us because of what a minority of gun owners have done so maybe I'm a "double" victim in that one. ;)

Stay safe, Emily

Reactions: clancy

·
Electric Sex
5,400 Posts
Firstly......that takes balls coming to a forum such as this as an out-trans person. Wow.
Thank you for the compliment. :) I realized when I came back that there are some people like that here, but I also realized when I began my second attempt at transitioning two years ago that I'd run into some just living my day to day life. It is really not anywhere near as scary the worry of "being found out" was for the nearly sixty years before that.
Secondly, I would encourage you not to fall on your sword skirt for the anarchist clown in this story. I mean, really? Do you REALLY want to be roped in with the same nuttiness as him? I wouldn't. I would do everything I could to distance myself from nutjobs like him.
Please be assured that I'm not falling on anything for that person. I was speaking up against the insinuation that an entire group of people should be institutionalized and denied their right to be armed, because the insinuator doesn't approve of someone in that group. People who say things like that are going to try to rope myself and other trans people into it anyways, as evidenced by he or she starting this thread in the first place.
Thirdly, I get it: every group has crazies on both sides. The Right has it just as much as the Left.
It is a shame that more people don't seem to realize that and vilify those who are different, while ignoring those who are more like them.
But even many in the gay community are getting tired of the increasingly militant-and-radical trans people who, the more I look around, seem to be completely bat**** crazy. This is reflected by the fact that many in the gay community are actually moving Right.
Many people of all persuasions move left or right for many reasons throughout their lives. For me I've had libertarian views since my teen years, though just like my being transgender I didn't realize that there was a word for it until later on in my life. :) I'm sure that a lot of the gay people you mention moved right because they found themselves identifying more with the beliefs on that side of the fence. Others were probably that way all along and just kept it to themselves due to peer pressure, and the desire to not be ostracized by others in their social circles.
They [gay people] are tired of you hijacking their struggle and roping them in with radical crap, like bathroom laws, special showers for school students, sex-change operations for those under 12, government-paid sex change operations for those on welfare, teaching young kids that there are more than two genders, and screaming at abortion rallies for something that doesn't even apply to you. So if you want some form of legitimacy, I would suggest you do your best to get the crazies out of the trans community. They are not helping your "cause".....whatever that is.
I cannot control, nor should I, what those gay people think. They are as entitled to their opinions as you and I are. I have the same opinion in regards to other transgender people, and it is not up to me to tell them what they should or should not do, nor can I really speak for them. What I can do to give me "some for of legitimacy" as you put it, is to go about my life showing others that all transgender men and woman aren't like the screamers, the shouters, and the ones who parade down the street half naked. By letting people see how I am basically just a regular, calm, and decent person like they are, it may help them to not fall into the trap of believing the next video which purports to show that all transgender people are maniacs. I've spent decades doing that for the right to keep and bear arms and my lifelong love of shooting, so this is really just another part of myself benefitting from the same behavior.
But good for you for exercising your RTKBA. As much as I disagree with your choice to be trans, I support your right to self-defense against anyone who would cause you harm because of it.
Thank you again, especially for being honest. :) I know that you don't believe this but it isn't a choice. I've known since I was at least eight or nine, or perhaps even younger, that there was something different about me. Knowing what we are from an early age is a common theme I've heard from trans-women like Kristin Beck, Caitlyn Jenner, and others like myself who are just regular people living their lives. All anyone of any gender, sex, race, religion, color, etc... can ask is for other people to respect their right to live their lives. You are one of those people who do that and should be very proud of it.

Stay safe, Emily :)

·
Director of civil unrest
8,594 Posts
I was discussing modern medicine with a coworker yesterday, sort of.
He had a heart attack two years ago and is the same age as me. I laughed and said "I've got some catching up to do, don't I?".
Anyway, I began pontificating and told him that I think the reason there are so many stupid people around and I mean stupid, crazy and totally unhinged is because we don't let stupid die.
Think about it, some A-hole tries to commit suicide but fails miserably, I met someone like this years ago, so modern medicine saves them. 100 years ago, they wouldn't have survived the wagon ride to town let alone the Dr. having the knowledge, tools or medications to save their life.
Then a few years later, our failed suicide(r) gets low again but this time he/she decides to take their children with them to "save them from the devil". Yeah, you've seen it haven't you? Don't scratch your head from now on when you see this kind of nonsense.
Imagine a world where if you don't work, you don't eat. Imagine your choices having consequences. Imagine if someone punched you in the mouth every time you said something stupid. Imagine a world where there are no warning labels.
I do and it calms my spirit.

·
Registered
1,174 Posts

·
Unmasked
4,383 Posts
I find it ironic that the night club shooter was a Muslim.

·
Registered
11,992 Posts
While I've thought this for a long time, time to vent.

This nation's obession with "tolerance" has been way out of bounds for many years but it's increasing it's speed and impact.

The leftist weirdos actually say we should be welcoming to these monstrously confused, and in this case, dangerous nutcases. Not having it. Don

·
Previously achieved fame and glory as Burebista
5,468 Posts
Discussion Starter #40
While I've thought this for a long time, time to vent.

This nation's obession with "tolerance" has been way out of bounds for many years but it's increasing it's speed and impact.

The leftist weirdos actually say we should be welcoming to these monstrously confused, and in this case, dangerous nutcases. Not having it. Don
Do you know what is most upsetting for me?

It's the fact that instead of offering these people the psychiatric care they should be given, helping them heal and recover from their gender dysphoria (which is a mental illness as defined in the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders published by the American Psychiatric Association), what are we doing instead as a society?

We are enabling them. We are telling them their condition is normal, that they are normal. We are brainwashing our children to believe transgenderism, which I repeat, is a mental illness, is normal. We are putting them on pedestals and praise them as courageous heroes who are fighting against prejudice and made-up phobias.

This isn't compassion, this is cruelty. It is cruel to enable and encourage mentally ill people to persist in their delusions instead of helping them get better. It is cruel to do this to them when statistics show a majority of people who undergo sex change surgery come regret their decision and the suicide rate for transitioned people is several times higher than the rest of the population.

21 - 40 of 46 Posts