Glock Talk banner

I need your recommendations for a good IWB holster for my G23.

1162 Views 18 Replies 19 Participants Last post by  theGreenAggie
I am going tomorrow to apply for my ccw permit in FL. They said it should take 2 - 3 weeks, and I need to invest in a good IWB holster. What are you recommendations for my G23?
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

· Flying High
449 Posts
I carry a G23 in a Comp-tac MTAC all day every day, and honestly forget that it is there. I HIGHLY recommend this holster.

Eagle :eagle:

· Registered
27,807 Posts
What are you recommendations for my G23?
That no matter what holster you decide on, get a quality GUN BELT. Your heavy belt from Wal Mart, Tractor Supply, etc.. won't cut it.

IGF

· Registered
88 Posts
Sounds lame, but I bought an Uncle Mike's size 15, and then actually sewed a 1-2" seem to tighten the portion of the holster under the frame. Made it much more snug, although probably not necessary if you're wearing real pants.

I wear scrub pants 85% of the time during the week, and the holster works awesome. It's even better in the waist of real pants--no belt needed.

· Registered
4,629 Posts
I'm wearing a G19 in an Occidental Stronghold Pheonix as I type this. Been on since 7 this morning and i've been home since 6 without taking it off if that speaks for the comfort. Designed and made by Tim from TT Gunleather, I like it better than the VMII's i've had, paid almost the same but I waited less than a week. I also really like the Kramer #3 as well.

· Registered
398 Posts
I carry my G23 in an MTAC with a Wilderness 5 stitch belt. The 5:11 belts works just as good and $10 buck cheaper. This is a very comfortable setup!!!! Also, Nick Mathews #1 hides the gun extremely well and comfortable, with the same belt!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.