Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am going tomorrow to apply for my ccw permit in FL. They said it should take 2 - 3 weeks, and I need to invest in a good IWB holster. What are you recommendations for my G23?

·
Registered
463 Posts
I've got two Crossbreed Supertucks and the fact I have two should tell you something. In FL I would recommend the horsehide variant due to the heat.

·
Flying High
622 Posts
I carry a G23 in a Comp-tac MTAC all day every day, and honestly forget that it is there. I HIGHLY recommend this holster.

Eagle :eagle:

·
Registered
27,992 Posts
What are you recommendations for my G23?
That no matter what holster you decide on, get a quality GUN BELT. Your heavy belt from Wal Mart, Tractor Supply, etc.. won't cut it.

IGF

·
Registered
1,378 Posts
I have a MS Versa Max 2 for my G32, but unless you're willing to wait until we're all carrying Blasters for CCW for it to come in, I'd recommend the CTAC

·
Registered
88 Posts
Sounds lame, but I bought an Uncle Mike's size 15, and then actually sewed a 1-2" seem to tighten the portion of the holster under the frame. Made it much more snug, although probably not necessary if you're wearing real pants.

I wear scrub pants 85% of the time during the week, and the holster works awesome. It's even better in the waist of real pants--no belt needed.

·
Registered
4,629 Posts
I'm wearing a G19 in an Occidental Stronghold Pheonix as I type this. Been on since 7 this morning and i've been home since 6 without taking it off if that speaks for the comfort. Designed and made by Tim from TT Gunleather, I like it better than the VMII's i've had, paid almost the same but I waited less than a week. I also really like the Kramer #3 as well.

·
Registered
398 Posts
I carry my G23 in an MTAC with a Wilderness 5 stitch belt. The 5:11 belts works just as good and $10 buck cheaper. This is a very comfortable setup!!!! Also, Nick Mathews #1 hides the gun extremely well and comfortable, with the same belt!

·
>
9,712 Posts
I have a MS Versa Max 2 for my G32, but unless you're willing to wait until we're all carrying Blasters for CCW for it to come in, I'd recommend the CTAC
“Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid.”

I am 1.5 months into the wait (6-7 months) for my VM2 for my DW CBOB. UGH.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts