Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'General Glocking' started by spetsnaz777, Apr 21, 2002.
I need reasons to buy a Glock 26!
3. decent power
4. practice ammo is cheaper than most
5. fairly easy to conceal
6. easy recoil even with hotter ammo
7. doesn't lose a lot of velocity and energy in short barrel
8. just cause you want one.
9. impressively accurate
10. loads of fun to shoot
11. Small enough to hide so the wife won't know you have it
12. If she does see it, wife won't think much about it a cause all Glocks look the same
Because you want one.
Life goes by too fast, get it now and enjoy it.
13. You want to get me something cool for my birthday.
I'll act surprised.
14. Everyone else is doing it, you should too!
1. Excellent reliability
2. Very good accuracy (I shoot my 26 BETTER than the larger G19 and G17)
3. Very soft recoil (follow up shots are quick)
5. Great power to size ratio (9mm chambering in a .380 ACP sized gun)!
Because it is there. Because you have the cash. Because they are cool. Because you can.
Weight and concealability of a "little" gun, power and accuracy of a "big" gun, and the quality of a Glock. What more do you need?
because you want it.
come to the dark side;F
I love mine!!! ;3 I intend to buy at least two more of them, in fact.
14. Because you're an American and you can. Someday the Democrats will be in control of the White House, the Congress, and the Supreme Court simultaneously and ban the purchase of small guns because they're too easy to hide and large guns because they're too scary. Get 'em while they're hot.
If it has not been stated becasue you WANT IT! ;a
you want to see if the hi-caps for the G17 and G19 will fit and function.
I just bought on last weekend. My first sub-compact. I was surprised how mild the recoil was and the accuracy was equal or better than my 17 and 32. I'm really impressed. It's a keeper...
Cuz they're cute & cuddly! Oh,
AND YOU WANT ONE!!;a
It's a reason unto itself!
Hello. They are reliable and they "shoot." It's the largest pistol I can carry concealed via a pocket holster. This one's never malfunctioned.
The group was done slowfire at 15 yards and there are a couple "out," but none are covered by the pistol. These little pistols are surprisingly easy to shoot.
Nice group there Stephen. At 15 yds.? Nice.
The G26 is the kind gun I'd buy 10 of---if I had the money---JUST to stash away for posterity!
I'll have TWO G26s for myself to shoot...