close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

I need help with Sites Removal Tools for my Glock 22

Discussion in 'General Glocking' started by Kyglock22, Jan 20, 2005.

1. Kyglock22

Kyglock22

Hey guys....maybe you can help me out here. I'm looking for the necessary tools that I need, to Remove, Install, and Adjust Factory Glock Adjustable Sites, as well as my Adjustable Meprolights. I saw a tool kit on www.lonewolf.com for a AroTek Armorers Tool Kit for $45.00 which seems like it might work. Can anyone guide me in the right direction on what I need?

2. T. Harless

T. Harless

The MGW rear sight tool. I got mine at Lonewolf. And a 3/16" nut driver. The Glock one is cool but $30. I bought one at Sears yesterday for $6. Red Loctite and you're good to go.

3. Kyglock22

Kyglock22

Thanks T. Harmless.... but can you tell me, which MGW Rear Site Tool would be "best" in my application? On lonewolfs page, they come in small, large, straight, and sloped....and I'm not exactly sure which one would make sense for me. I have a set of Stock Glock Adjustables, and a set of Meprolights...of which, are going on a Glock 22... Is it possible for you to tell me what the serial number is on your Sears 3/16" nut driver, so that I'm sure I get the correct one? Thanks for the info!

4. T. Harless

T. Harless

There are only two, straight and sloped. I have the sloped but either would work for your sights. Craftsman # 41977 is the nut driver that works on all my trijicons.