GlockTalk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recieved my CHL a couple of weeks ago then did some research on IWB holsters. The holster arrived in the mail on Saturday and I made the walk with my G23 that evening. Where did I go? To Wal-Mart, where else? Felt real good!!!

:usaf:

·
Banned
705 Posts
How were the nachos?

·
Registered
2,144 Posts
Sure did, didn't it? :)

The weight of the responsibility of carrying around a firearm sits quite nicely. As a recent license holder myself I can still feel the enthusiasm that I know you do.

...Nachos? aww... all mine have a subway in them. I feel cheated.

·
Giant Member
5,127 Posts
Any ammo in stock?

·
Scouts Out
23,810 Posts
What movie did you get? Didja pick up the makin's for a cookout?

·
NRA Life Member
5,536 Posts
I recieved my CHL a couple of weeks ago then did some research on IWB holsters. The holster arrived in the mail on Saturday and I made the walk with my G23 that evening. Where did I go? To Wal-Mart, where else? Felt real good!!!

:usaf:

good for you! and welcome to GT:wavey:

·
Registered
624 Posts
You know that all of the folks in WalMart were looking at you and knew that you were carrying. :rofl:

·
Scouts Out
23,810 Posts
Of course the first place you would gowas Wal-Mart. Great choice.
I see there are some newer people on this thread. Great!

Here's the deal:

·
Scouts Out
23,810 Posts
Thanks for clearing that up. I was wondering why there were comments about nachos, movies and cooking out! I'm on board now...
Neaux problem.

·
Registered
751 Posts
Welcome and congrats! :wavey:

There have been a couple of very memorable posts following the "Wally walk", and sorry you didn't get the chance on your inaugural trip! :crying:

·
NRA Member
2,412 Posts
I see there are some newer people on this thread. Great!

Here's the deal:
I'm gonna have to modify #2 on that map for my wife: she's in her waiting period for her CCH.

·
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
61 Posts
Congrats to the OP!

I tried to follow the battle plan back when I got my permit, but the wally world here doesn't have nachos and they were out of 9mm. (And almost always are, still!)

·
89 Posts
Gratz, I had to get McDonald's when i did mine few years ago, no nachos :(

1 - 20 of 47 Posts