Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
18,802 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ladies, I simply love red lipstick. I mean true red, Marylin Monroe red. I wear it with very little color on the rest of my face. Mainly black mascara, brown eyeliner, maybe a peachy-nude eyeshadow.

I probably have half a dozen different reds. Satin, matte, gloss, and so on. Everything from Clinique, to Almay, to Revlon, to Maybelline, to Wet-n-Wild. I think the Wet-n-Wild may be my favorite.

I started wearing red in high school and have been ever since. It's not a daily color for me. A lot of days I don't use anything other than lipbalm on my whole face.

Anybody else love red lipstick, or anything else?

·
Semper Fidelis
4,279 Posts
I love red lipstick, but it is hard for me to wear straight red for anything but an evening look. I have found that the darker reds (Mary Kay has a color called Black Cherry) are nice for either an evening or day look and aren't as startling on my face. People like Scarlett Johanssen can wear red well.

Now if we're going to talk about other indulgences that we love... I've got a long list. :supergrin:

·
Banned
15,544 Posts
:needspics:

·
Registered
78 Posts
I don't wear makeup unless I have to...:upeyes:

Ladies, I simply love red lipstick. I mean true red, Marylin Monroe red. I wear it with very little color on the rest of my face. Mainly black mascara, brown eyeliner, maybe a peachy-nude eyeshadow.

I probably have half a dozen different reds. Satin, matte, gloss, and so on. Everything from Clinique, to Almay, to Revlon, to Maybelline, to Wet-n-Wild. I think the Wet-n-Wild may be my favorite.

I started wearing red in high school and have been ever since. It's not a daily color for me. A lot of days I don't use anything other than lipbalm on my whole face.

Anybody else love red lipstick, or anything else?

·
Mrs. BatesMotel
323 Posts

·
Banned
15,544 Posts

·
Registered
368 Posts
I'm addicted to make-up period. I absolutely LOVE Avon's Twig color...it's kind of a pinkish brown. Unfortunately, with my black hair and pale-ish skin, red looks horrendous on me. Or at least I think so...lol

·
Registered
18,802 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I have said for years that a job in someplace like Sephora would be like going to play instead of work.

·
Registered
18,802 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I would love to, but red does NOT look so hot on me. :crying:
Unfortunately, with my black hair and pale-ish skin, red looks horrendous on me. Or at least I think so...lol
You just haven't found your red. It's out there, somewhere.

I can't count how many I tried before I found mine....and I have six shades now that I wear.

·
Semper Fidelis
4,279 Posts
All right, MK, I cracked open a new red lipstick JUST because of this thread. :banana:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts