16,625 Posts
*Groan*

· Freelancer
9,665 Posts

· Freelancer
9,665 Posts
AZ DBLTRBL;11456709 said:
:rofl::rofl:
I think she's saying she wants to roll around with us, Bruno. I'm not sure I buy the "as long as our dicks don't touch, it's not gay" thing, though.

· Out Of Order
16,625 Posts
Critias;11456753 said:
I think she's saying she wants to roll around with us, Bruno. I'm not sure I buy the "as long as our dicks don't touch, it's not gay" thing, though.
If your dicks don't touch, I refuse to pay top dollar. I'm not expecting that y'all weld the suckers together or anything, but I do expect a lil' friction.

· Viva Hate
20,894 Posts
AZ DBLTRBL;11456769 said:
If your dicks don't touch, I refuse to pay top dollar. I'm not expecting that y'all weld the suckers together or anything, but I do expect a lil' friction.
That's a perfectly reasonable expectation, you'll need to add them together somehow for any real pleasure. Critias + Bruno = still not TylerDurden, but it will have to do.

· Viva Hate
20,894 Posts
El_Ron1;11457073 said:
I thought that PM was going to stop encouraging sword fights?
AZ can encourage them, and I can second her encouragement with the idea of emasculating them in mind.

· Viva Hate
20,894 Posts
PeterJasonMN;11457147 said:
I hope Katy Perry dies of the most horrific case of syphillis ever.
Seriously, of Nietzschean proportions.

· Señor Member
7,772 Posts
cjlandry;11456748 said:
I'm so glad you didn't post that pop song that gets overplayed everywhere on the planet right now.

:steamed:

That was actually a good video you posted, *****.
Anything that encourages girls to kiss girls can't be entirely bad (see exhibit A). Just wear your iPod and listen to something else while you watch.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts