"I killed them all"

Discussion in 'Cop Talk' started by blueiron, May 17, 2018.

1. blueiron

blueiron

allanh and Mayhem like Me like this.
  2. larry_minn

larry_minn Silver Member Millennium Member

Unless someone talks. What was there to link killer to victim?

3. NoStress

NoStress

That was a good read but a long one. Some deserved being killed, some didn't deserve being killed but brought it on themselves, and then there are innocent victims. Seems nice enough but dumb as a sack of hammers.

4. DaleGribble

DaleGribble Sandwich!

I have a bit of a problem with your analysis.

According to him, the confessed killer, some of them deserved killing. That doesn't make it so. For all we know, everyone he killed may have been a normal upstanding citizen. His judgment is obviously flawed, which makes his definition of "deserved", hard to accept.

And while he may seem "nice", he's not. He's a murderer, and there's nothing nice about him. I hope he dies alone and with a state-sanctioned needle in his arm.

larry_minn likes this.
  5. Lunch Meat

Lunch Meat

I would be willing to bet that if they do execute him it won't happen for another 20 years. I suspect it will take that long to just debrief him

6. NoStress

NoStress

He seemed sure he got who was responsible for his sisters murder. I just don't think he made that up. He did work for drug dealers and I don't think it is too much of a leap to think some of the people he murdered for them were murderers or at least hard core criminals themselves. At any rate I believe SOME deserved it due to the nature of his work. Of course he is a murderer and not nice. But he seems like a nice enough guy and he was according to neighbors. Those that knew Ted Bundy said the same thing about him.

Last edited: May 18, 2018 at 1:22 PM
  7. ray9898

ray9898

Interesting story.
    i'm sure there are many more like him who operate in the underworld.

8. Dukeboy01

Dukeboy01 Pretty Ladies!

Getting away with murder really is stupid easy.

1. Kill strangers.

2. Leave no witnesses.

3. Tell nobody.

Luckily for us, the vast, vast majority of murderers violate rule number one off the bat. Gives us a starting pool of suspects, at least.

Atomic Punk likes this.
  9. larry_minn

larry_minn Silver Member Millennium Member

I recall a hitman story that was similar. Family was very important to him. Killing others ( except children) bothered him less then I smashing a fly. They both wanted to tell of all they killed. Once they thought they might be caught. ( Rather stupid) except maybe they wanted to show how smart they had been? How many times they hot away?

There are evil people out there. They rape, kill, torture at random whenever they want. Unless really stupid they get away with it. As many said. This guy was a nice guy. He stated he used that yo get his victim where he wanted them.
    Odds are I wouldn't have suspected a thing until I was shot. These IMO are more dangerous then guys who radiate "I'm a bad ass, going to kill anyone I feel disrespects me". Many of those are scared punks. (Still dangerous of course)

10. FiremanMike

FiremanMike Way too busy

I'd be curious to know why Riverside County Sheriff didn't connect the dots with his first 3 murders, unless they never knew about them until now?

11. FiremanMike

FiremanMike Way too busy

Nevermind, it appears they may not have known about it, still don't have the bodies..

12. Real Police

Real Police

Oh were batting about 17% clearance rate. And "clearance" doesn't mean "convicted". And 17% is with all the cute little Stat tricks used, its probably lower in actuality. I can only imagine what the "gang relateds" are and with those "everyone" knows who the killer is except the cops.

Theres a reason why Liberal news outlets have marching orders not to print incidents where armed Americans protect themselves and others. First off their orders are to attack the 2nd. Secondly sticking a gun in the nose of a would be killer is a pretty effective deterrent.

And they want all guns taken away from citizens.

13. Darkangel1846

Darkangel1846

Drugs and money and someone willing to murder for both. It's the story of our times! We even have TV shows that make the killers famous!

larry_minn likes this.