close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

I just went off on someone on facebook

Discussion in 'The Okie Corral' started by harlenm, Dec 22, 2012.

1. harlenm

harlenm Millennium Member

Not a friend but a friend of a friend. I'm thinking its time to unfriend all my liberal friends.

Original comment.

[​IMG]

My reply

[​IMG]

posted using Outdoor Hub Campfire

2. singularity35

singularity35

3. gommer

gommer

Props to you.

I live in a red state so I have very little interaction with true liberals aside from on the internet.

I only have one thing to say to offer you comfort.

When all these stooges decry our freedom and attempt to take our right to keep and bear arms - take comfort in knowing one critical detail; They're all unarmed.

:supergrin:

4. NorthCarolinaLiberty

NorthCarolinaLiberty MentalDefective

I usually just ask somebody what they'll do when somebody busts in their house. Most get it; some won't.

The other day somebody told me they don't worry about it because they have a home alarm system. Guess their ears ring double when somebody starts bashing in their skull.

5. dango

dango

Suicide is singular and anybody has that personal right to choose. To impose your personal ethics on your loved one's
    is at least immoral if not criminal.

What kind of person would do NOTHING in defence of his loved ones' ? Living the illusion that nothing will ever threaten you or your loved ones is something I'm not willing to gamble with.

This is deeper than apathy , it is some serious mental disorder !
    Denial , what is it you do not see ? Maybe it's me that does not see cause it so simple , DARWINISM !

6. Pilotdude3407

Pilotdude3407

Call the police. They will save me...quickly.

7. Blast

Blast 'nuff said

The Liberal left are fools.
    I wonder if any would defend themselves at all.:upeyes:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

8. Bren

Bren NRA Life Member

I don't really look at facebook much, but I did yesterday after reading all the facebook nonsense posted by members here. My "facebook friends" are also people I know in real life - probably 98% soldiers, veterans, police or their families. Not a word from anybody about anything gun related - other than one guy in Michigan posting about spotting a wanted felon with a gun on his belt, while off duty and unarmed, but getting him arrested anyhow.

9. Bren

Bren NRA Life Member

The approach I often use to explain this to them is, "If I decide to kill you right now (with bare hands, rock, club, knife...), how would you stop me?" The answer, from anybody who needs an explanation of why people need guns, is always, "I guess I couldn't."

Then they instantly block out the lesson and return to their faith.

10. 9jeeps

9jeeps

I made the statement of, "How can any Christian Vote for a Muslim for POTUS??"

I got unfriended by most everyone I knew. Right after they ask me what a POTUS was!

11. Folsom_Prison

Folsom_Prison Brew Crew

I was somewhere else trying to spill some knowledge and what not with some folks that just don't get it. I made some comments and somebody said twords me....

By your comments I'd imagine your from the Midwest or south, your nuts or something like that.

I responded back by saying, judging by your comments I'd bet you voted for Obama!

Answer I got was damn right I did and thankfully gun reform is coming!

*sigh*

12. Spiffums

Spiffums I.C.P.

So you played the RACE card to win a Facebook fight...............

13. M&P Shooter

M&P Shooter Metal Member

I went through my Facebook friend's list during election time and checked everybody's political status and I checked what they where posting on their wall. All who where listed as democrat or had post endorsing Obama I deleted. I also posted on my wall......If you are voting for Obama or you are against the 2nd Amendment you are not a friend of mine and you need to delete yourself from my friend list and go to hell. My wife didn't like that I did that but I couldn't take the stupidity anymore of some posts I would see on Facebook.

Anyway I went from 137 friends to 90 and I am so much happier they are gone:supergrin:

14. raven11

raven11

I would love to see his response

Last edited: Dec 22, 2012
  15. harlenm

16. harlenm

Its not a friend, its a friend of a friend. He's someone I knew from high school, very liberal, but not obnoxious about it. This girl that replied is over the top. Checked her info, grew up in Illinois and lives in DC now, so its obvious where it comes from

posted using Outdoor Hub Campfire

17. happy seal

happy seal

Good job Harlem! I myself have been dealing with the liberals as well in full left mode. We are so close to Newtown that I believe emotions are still very high. I have been holding out from arguing with them due to the situation.

When I do return my opinion it is the "who's going to be your first responder" arguement. Then I ask them if they remember the Chesire Home Invasion.

18. truetopath

truetopath

Good reply, very well stated!

19. Kingarthurhk

Kingarthurhk Isaiah 53:4-9

I find it interesting that religion is a "race". What exactly does a Jew look like? I brought my children 1/4th of what some people would consider "German Jew", and they are all blonde haired and blue eyed.

So, once you figure out what a "religion" looks like racially, let me know.

Are all Baptist men pot bellied with balding hair and booming voices?

Once you figure out what "race" a religion looks like fill me in.

You remind me of some truckers I used to talk to comming through my check point. Most of which were missing a fair amount of teeth. Is that the racial make up of truckers?

Anywho, I would treat everyone equally regardless of skin color, etc. I would ask the same question, "Of what country are you a ctiizen?"

"I'm 'Merican, don't I look like one?" Was the common response.

While were on the subject of what race a religion is, can someone please fill me in on what exactly an American looks like?

Thanking you in advance.

20. itisbruno

itisbruno Devious Member CLM

I dispise the someoneone has to do something to protect ME crowd - what has happened to personal responsibility and individual liberty, the principals this country was founded on?