Glock Talk banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 47 Posts
1,565 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I signed Barack Hussein Obama up for a one year NRA gift membership, along with a monthly subscription to America's 1st. Freedom magazine. Sure hope he digs right into that magazine every month, just as eagerly as I do.

I have been pretty active lately with NRA.

Today I signed myself up as an Endowment member. Then I signed my wife's sister up as a one year gift membership, along with an additional membership for her significant other, girlfriend (the days we live in
). I had earlier signed my wife up for a lifetime membership as her 30th wedding anniversary gift (she does not care that much for pearls).

Along with all the other NRA activity, I became a Certified Instructor in CP & PPITH last weekend, and have signed up for more classes.

About an hour ago, I got a wild hair, and suddenly realized, while the NRA is holding their 142 annual convention this week / weekend in Houston, Texas, there is someone else I should sign up to be an NRA member.

Enjoy your NRA membership Mr. Obama!

·
Premium Member
42,437 Posts
As a NRA Life Member,.......I applaud you generosity! :notworthy:

Send me your address........I'll mail ya a beer!

1,565 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

·
Registered
201 Posts
Anybody want to place bets on how long it will be until the Secret Service next on your door???

I think that's awesome! Wish I'd thought of it!

I wonder if any reporters might stumble upon his name in the membership rolls?

1,565 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I want to see him wear the NRA hat they are sending him! lol

·
Registered
314 Posts
While generous, my first thought was, "How many other folks have had this exact same thought?"

I wouldn't be surprised to find out that the President is a lifetime member a few times over.

·
No Longer Fenced In
11,133 Posts
:rofl:

1,565 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
While generous, my first thought was, "How many other folks have had this exact same thought?"

I wouldn't be surprised to find out that the President is a lifetime member a few times over.
That thought had crossed our minds, which would not be all bad. Not sure I want any lime-light out of this.

·
Banned
45,580 Posts
Awesome!

1 - 20 of 47 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.