from PM.

:whistling:

What up TD? :rofl:
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

· The Mouth®
10,150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
TylerDurden;11358420 said:
You think banning is the worst I can do to you?

Do what you will, but I'll be damned if I'm getting back on my head.

A guy dies and goes to hell. The devil meets him at the gate and says, "Alright, you have died and come to hell. You will spend eternity here, but you get to choose how to spend it. You may choose one of these three doorways. Once you choose a door, you may not change it. So let's get started."

The devil opens Door One. The guy looks in and sees a couple of people standing in cow manure up to their waist. The guy says, "No way, let's move on."

The devil opens Door Two. The guy sees a few more people standing neck-deep in cow manure. The guy says, "No way, let's move on."

The devil opens Door Three. The guy sees a bunch of people standing knee-deep in cow manure drinking coffee. The guy says, "Great, this is the one I will chose." The devil says, "OK, wait right here, I will get you some coffee."

The guy settles in with his coffee thinking that this isn't so bad. What's the big deal?

After a few minutes the Devil's voice booms over the loud speaker: "Coffee break's over. Back on your heads!"

· Viva Hate
20,894 Posts
Bogey;11358481 said:

A guy dies and goes to hell. The devil meets him at the gate and says, "Alright, you have died and come to hell. You will spend eternity here, but you get to choose how to spend it. You may choose one of these three doorways. Once you choose a door, you may not change it. So let's get started."

The devil opens Door One. The guy looks in and sees a couple of people standing in cow manure up to their waist. The guy says, "No way, let's move on."

The devil opens Door Two. The guy sees a few more people standing neck-deep in cow manure. The guy says, "No way, let's move on."

The devil opens Door Three. The guy sees a bunch of people standing knee-deep in cow manure drinking coffee. The guy says, "Great, this is the one I will chose." The devil says, "OK, wait right here, I will get you some coffee."

The guy settles in with his coffee thinking that this isn't so bad. What's the big deal?

After a few minutes the Devil's voice booms over the loud speaker: "Coffee break's over. Back on your heads!"
:rofl:

· Girl w/a Glock
4,128 Posts
Bogey;11358481 said:

Bwahahahaahaha!

· The Mouth®
10,150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hmmmmm....The Moderator of Project Mayhem has seen fit to **** with my thread title.

Little does the turd know that if I'm the FIRST to come "out" it would indicate there will be others to follow.

I wonder if Tyler will be second?

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

· Premium Member
64,904 Posts
Yeah Tyler, that is pretty immature, man.

· Viva Hate
20,894 Posts
Bogey;11358634 said:
Oops.

:embarassed:

:rofl::rofl::rofl:
If it'd been me, you'd have seen an "edited by TylerDurden"... you just insinuated that the BGH was gay.

You're ****ed.

· The Mouth®
10,150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
TylerDurden;11358641 said:
If it'd been me, you'd have seen an "edited by TylerDurden"... you just insinuated that the BGH was gay.

You're ****ed.

I want some KY jelly.

· Non-broccophobe
13,645 Posts
Eric;11358623 said:
Yeah Tyler, that is pretty immature, man.
Open up an online dictionary, look up "Cyber ***** Slap", and you'll get the URL for this post.

· Girl w/a Glock
4,128 Posts
:shocked:

1 - 20 of 35 Posts