I Just Got Back From Searching For The G45......

Discussion in 'General Glocking' started by LinuxLover, Sep 23, 2018.

1. LinuxLover

LinuxLover Ba-nan-nah-nuh

..................and although I didn't find anything about it - not even in the German sites - I DID hit on something that's juicy.... bear with it - it's a Google-Translation and somewhat clumsy - but you'll get the drift of it. (sorry - there might be some big words in this).....

I know this is kinda old news - but it's news to me and I bet to a lot of the other n00bs.

"The VfGH does not declare any violations in the case of the exclusion (divorce?) of Gaston Glock's ex-wife Vienna -

The ex-wife of the well-known Carinthian weapons producer Gaston Glock must be forced out of the joint venture. (she's being proxied-out, or thrown off the board of owners/directors?)

It(*) (* she - 'cause there are artificial genders in the German language) failed with its ('she' here - and again, German artificial genders are hard to translate correctly into English) request for repeal of provisions of the shareholders exclusion law [GesAusG] before the Constitutional Court [VfGH].

In the decision of 27 June, the latter considers the property interference not disproportionate ("sounds fair"? ). Helga Glock, who owns one percent of the Glock Gesellschaft m.b.H. has been excluded from the company by shareholder resolution of the General Meeting on November 30, 2011.

The rest of the highly profitable pistol producer based in Ferlach (Carinthia) and Deutsch Wagram (Lower Austria) holds the Gaston Glock Privatstiftung. (a privately held company)

Rose War(*) since their divorce, the two former spouses have been fighting each other on various legal fronts in Austria and the USA.
    (* ref: "War Of The Roses" type thing? IDK!)
    Glock divorced his wife Helga at the end of June 2011 after 49 years of marriage before marrying a 52-year-old woman. (well - there ya go!)

Gaston and Helga Glock have been building the world's largest pistol maker (er, 'company' fits here) since the 1980s.

The Glock pistols are used among others by the Austrian army and the US police.

In 2016, Glock's revenue jumped 41 percent to just under 710 million euros and the profit climbed by two-thirds to a good 162 million euros -"

Anyway - it looks like the old Mrs Glock is replaced with a newer model. I never found a Glock45 though.

2. Deadduck357

Deadduck357

3. LinuxLover

No - I don't think so.

It appears to be a public notice of the divorce final decree between Mr & Mrs Glock, and that the board of directors proxied her out of the company.

The Old Mrs Glock had 1% of Glock GMBH, and I wonder what the New Mrs Glock gets for a wedding gift?

Interesting news - er, old news.

First shot likes this.
  4. Deadduck357

Deadduck357

Sorry, I was referring to this thread.

5. Bradley T

Bradley T

"Corinthian weapons producer?" He was born in Vienna, yes?

6. deadhead

deadhead

Is the new Mrs. Glock a Gen 5? Does she have finger grooves?

First shot likes this.
  7. First shot

First shot

Even Glocks wear out and need replaced with a newer model... Sounds like his spring can still take some recoil...Good for him..

8. ScottG19

ScottG19 NRA Member

The article says he is a "Carinthian" weapons producer, not Corinthian. Big difference!

9. LinuxLover

.... still don't know if I've been dissed or not........