GlockTalk Forum banner

21 - 40 of 43 Posts

·
NRA Patriot Life Member
7,490 Posts
All these scammers need is for 1 out of 1000 or so to fall for this to rake in the cash.

·
Registered
294 Posts
Would would have thought today, I would find out I am well off

My response in the past to these 'inquiries' has been an unconditional, non-negotiable up-front fee of $30,000 US must be administered beforehand before any further correspondence can resume.

So far not one cent has been collected.....go figure.

·
Registered
10,623 Posts
I found out that I was wealthy, when Barry did his tax increase on the "wealthy" I got caught in it......................who knew?

I suspect that the same will happen with Slow Joe.

·
Registered
24,953 Posts
I wonder how much time and effort actually goes in to tracking, catching and punishing these scammers.

I’m guessing not much particularly in their home country.
Stealing from the US ( and Japan and Western Europe) seems to be a global pastime.
I would love to get my hands on one of the little cowards.
About the same amount as trying to prevent election fraud in large democrat cities.

Reactions: nrajeff

·
First throwing ax bullseye.
2,396 Posts

·
Venor ergo sum
Gun control is about CONTROL.
3,553 Posts
You will spend 14 days in quarantine! because you are going out of state to get the money. But don't delay as Mr. Biden is preparing to a national order that you shelter in place.:chatter:
tell Mr Biden that I’ll take it under advisement. I can guarantee our Sheriff won’t enforce it.

Reactions: bdcochran

·
Registered
3,080 Posts
People fall for this crap more than you think. A lot of them even admit that they knew it was too good to be true and sketchy but "what if it wasn't and I missed out". Okay, it's never true. If millions/billions are involved they are NOT going to just send you a letter or Email.

·
Registered
1,994 Posts
What a coincidence! I used to party with Mr.Phuong H Nguyen of 13702. Bent Tree Circle. Apt # 101 Centreville Virginia. This must be the real deal!

Congratulations! It’s a Thanksgiving miracle! :)

·
On the day of your birth death began stalking you
9,477 Posts
We apologies???? Is that even english?

·
Registered
534 Posts
Forget Lagos, I got a guy in Zimbabwe that sends me these:

upload_2020-11-25_12-56-30.jpeg

ETA: Apparently Wake Jumper knows the same guy!

Reactions: Wake_jumper
21 - 40 of 43 Posts