close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

I just bought my first glock

Discussion in 'General Glocking' started by macosx, Jun 15, 2002.

1. macosx

macosx

Well, I've pouring over all of the posts here for a while. I have friends who just love their Glocks, so I wanted to find out as much as possible. I borrowed my friends 26, went to the range, and had the best (shooting) time of my life. It was such a pleasure and so accurate.

So this morning I went to the local gun shop, traded in my other hunks of junk, and purchased a brand new 26 with stock mepro night sights.

I am looking forward to shooting MY new Glock!!!

I also decided to purchase a Comp-Tac undercover 4 days ago, and it was in the mail when I got home today. I didn't think I was going to be able to carry for a few more days... Great service Gregg!!!

2. BCGlock23

BCGlock23

I hope you realize that you can't just buy one glock. ;a

3. macosx

macosx

Oh, trust me, I am already planning the next purchase. I'm hoping I will be able to meet some other Glock fans at the range who would let me try their models...

The biggest advantage that I have right now, is that I didn't have to dip in to my budget too far to make this purchase. Without trading in, I was going to have to save up for a few months...

4. Pal O' Mine

Pal O' Mine CLM

Congrats on your first Glock. The G26 was a great choice and, as the earlier post said, you will want many more Glocks.

I currently have a G17 and G26. Although I recently got sidetracked with a couple of H&K purchases, I'm planning on getting a G21 for my next pistol.