close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

I introduce-Golf tournament Loudmouth

Discussion in 'The Okie Corral' started by uptomyneck, Jun 17, 2012.

1. uptomyneck

uptomyneck

I'm watching the US Open golf tournament and was able to capture a still shot of one of those idiots that get drunk and find it neccessary to scream like a PFC at his first tittybar.

You know the type. The 20 watts that screams "Get in the hole" after a player hits his tee shot on a par five.

This misfit was screaming at one of the players getting ready to tee off on one.

Anyone know this guy? And could I see some photoshops please.

[​IMG]

2. glockfanbob

glockfanbob

Tagged, this could get epic.

3. Dennis in MA

Dennis in MA Get off my lawn

He does well selling hot dogs in Tiger Stadium, too

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_P_FQGWch9c&feature=youtube_gdata_player"]Detroit's singing hot-dog man - YouTube[/ame]

(I saw this guy at my trip to Detroit. I wanted to ring his opera neck.)

4. USMCsilver

USMCsilver Boat Life ©

I don't think so. :tongueout:

5. uptomyneck

uptomyneck

You're just mad because you have to take the Redeye back to the eastcoast with a hangover.:tongueout:

6. GLWyandotte

GLWyandotte Señor Member

Hate the predictable golf loudmouths.
    On one hand, you've got the the precious pros who (like tennis players) demand silence and pretend that their sport is a gentleman's game. Shouldn't they be able to handle a little flak?
    On the other, you've got a herd of dbags, dressed like clones that yell the same things at the same times; competing to be the first...to yell the same thing.

Golf is weird. By virtue of nothing more than disposable cash, people can buy the look and the equipment and like to pretend they are "just this close" to being a touring player. Rodney had it right in Caddyshack. He bought all the crap but didn't buy the hype.

7. Hyksos

Hyksos

I think it's awesome when the idiots scream. My favorite is the totally incomprehensible nonsense shouts. Welcome to the sports world. If the players want to keep making the million and millions they're making, then they'll have to deal with the idiots who buy tickets.

8. CAcop

CAcop

No kidding.

It's like the ball player who threw a chair and broke a lady's nose when her and her husband were talking trash, loudly, about him.

As a pro player you have a few choices:

1. Commit ADW.

2. Trash talk back reminding them that at the end of the game you are going to go back to the hotel and sleep with a hooker that looks like Cindy Crawford in her prime after earning more in one game than most of the people in the stands make in a year.

3. Smile at the *********s "rooting for their team" knowing full well the team they root for doesn't care about them other than that they spend over $100 every game.

Pay me league minimum and I'll let some ********* call me "pig" all day long.

9. Singlemalt

Singlemalt In the rough

First time watching golf? :tongueout:

My favorite on Thursday was a duo that had this one prepared:

Guy 1 - FILET MIGNON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Guy 2 - MEDIUM RARE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g2Q9tlOGtnc"]Filet Mignon, Medium Rare! - YouTube[/ame]

10. E-2-E

E-2-E Long Trail

Ba Ba Booey, Ba Ba Booey

11. Dennis in MA

Dennis in MA Get off my lawn

They sure had Colin Montgomery's ticket back when the Ryder Cup was at The Country Club. The tourney before Payne Stewart died in the plane accident.

Oh man. It was bad. Him vs. Stewart on Sunday. They were merciless. It got to the point on the 8th or 9th green where Stewart just turned to the crowd and said, "C'mon guys. Leave him alone. Let's just play."

OTOH, Monty was pissed because people were walking on a path behind where he was trying to line up a putt. The only guy in 4 days that did that. :upeyes:

I can't believe that was 1999. Wow. Forever ago. I think I still have the shirt.

Last edited: Jun 18, 2012
  12. blackjack

blackjack

How about the bird call goof ball during the awards ceremony after the tournament? I couldn't believe he could get in front of the camera with all the SFPD I saw around there. It was a USGA official that grabbed him but I did like the comment by Webb Simpson, the winner: "Enjoy the jail, buddy!" It probably didn't happen yesterday but it wasn't that many years ago that the intruder would have been treated to a hickory massage...