Glock Talk banner

I have seen the light

276 9
Guys - I owe you all an apology. I was rude, crude and beligerent tonight and I apologise. I really do enjoy playing in your sandbox, but I have to remember I am not one of the guys. I said some stupid things tonight. I give you my word, it won't happen again. Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life.....

I appreciate a certain PM member that had the courage to confront me. I honestly thank you:wavey:. I need to remember that I am not one of the guys...and sometimes the lines get blurred for me. No excuse...I just....meh, no excuse. Anyway.....I'll be a kinder, gentler, less trampy AZ in the future. I really do enjoy you all...I don't want to screw it up. I hope you'll allow me to start from scratch....
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Registered
11,802 Posts
AZ DBLTRBL;11466937 said:
Guys - I owe you all an apology. I was rude, crude and beligerent tonight and I apologise.
Missed it, personally you're one of my favorite posters... :wavey:

· Out Of Order
16,840 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
GPalmer;11466943 said:
Missed it, :
Be grateful.....and thanks....;)

· Broken Member
1,515 Posts
proof or it didn't happen.

· Freelancer
9,789 Posts
I missed it, too. Dammit, I miss everything.

EDIT to grouch: And screw 'em, I say. What's the point in having a place where everyone gets the same invitation as everyone else, but some of us can joke about clown raping and look at pictures of tits and asses all day and night...but one person, for some reason, can't be "one of the guys" and as to be on her best behavior?

If you wanna let loose and scratch yourself, burp, fart, and talk filthy like the rest of us, do it. **** 'em.

· Out Of Order
16,840 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Critias;11466975 said:
I missed it, too. Dammit, I miss everything.

EDIT to grouch: And screw 'em, I say. What's the point in having a place where everyone gets the same invitation as everyone else, but some of us can joke about clown raping and look at pictures of tits and asses all day and night...but one person, for some reason, can't be "one of the guys" and as to be on her best behavior?

If you wanna let loose and scratch yourself, burp, fart, and talk filthy like the rest of us, do it. **** 'em.
I pushed the limits....it's all fun and games until someone looses an eye.

· Viva Hate
22,367 Posts
Nothing happened. Nobody needed to confront you. Everyone needs to quit worrying what it is all about.

TylerDurden wouldn't be TylerDurden if he didn't occasionallly go overboard and post about shooting a Juggalo in the face.

AZ wouldn't be AZ if she didn't surprise people sometimes. I love you, you know I do but this apologizing has gotta stop.

We have the good fortune of having one of GT's most charming, funny women here - appreciate her guys.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts