Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
732 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have an ASP rotating scabbard in basketweave. Its made for a 16" baton, however a 21" seems to work in it as well. brand new in package, value at $25 plus shipping

Next I have a 5.11 light for life. This is the smaller model. comes with wall and car chargers. Brand new in box. Value it at $160.00

I can return these items, but don't feel like driving 2 hrs each way to do so. So I'd be interested in making a trade. I'd be interested in Danner boots size 10.5 or perhaps a tactical/external vest (body armor)

·
BOOSH
4,012 Posts
PM Sent

·
Cover is Code 3
4,267 Posts
... 2 hrs each way...
Vance's?

I gotta go there to return something also, so if you want, you can mail them to me and I will return them for you and Paypal or mail you the refund.

·
Registered
732 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
nah, roy tailors.. these items were purchased with my allowance. I just figured id see if anyone had stuff to trade...

·
Cover is Code 3
4,267 Posts
nah, roy tailors.. these items were purchased with my allowance. I just figured id see if anyone had stuff to trade...
Ah... been there, done that.

·
Adorkable
4,777 Posts
What size is the light? How wide/long? (Yes, our ambulance has a flishlight policy as part of our weapons policy) :upeyes:

Red

1 - 7 of 7 Posts