Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner
1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
1,064 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Im addicted to buying ammo :upeyes: I only buy certain calibers like 7.62x39, 7.62x54r, .223/5.56 and 9mm... Cause thats what i shoot... Ill check my walmart app at 12am :shocked: before i go to sleep to see if there is any ammo delivered and if i see any of those calibers ill go in the morning before work or after work... Ill even check gunbot.net for wooden crates of 7.62x54r... And i stop myself from buying every paycheck a crate lol... Im trying to hold off on that ammo cause im hoping they will get in the 300 round spam cans with stripper clips...

I buy what i can and not till im broke but its like an addiction i buy more even though i dont need anymore...

I actually went to the store couple days ago and they didnt have any of my calibers but the had the CCI .22LR 50 round boxes and how scarce they are cause my walmart never have them i decided to buy so i can maybe trade... Well instead of the 3 box limit he gave me 10 boxes that came in the box to make 500 rounds and i dont even shoot .22LR... Yes ill trade them if anybody wants them...

My point is before i used to have maybe 200 rounds of ammo max at a time now i just love buying ammo and hoarding it too lol...:embarassed:

·
Am Yisrael Chai
34,848 Posts
I never buy extra ammo. That's just stupid. It'll sit around rust out on ya.

·
RIP Stan Lee.. . .
17,742 Posts
I never buy extra ammo. That's just stupid. It'll sit around rust out on ya.
Not if you spray it down really well with some good penetrating oil!

·
Am Yisrael Chai
34,848 Posts
PBBlaster? I hoard the crap out of that stuff! :supergrin:

·
The eBay Guy
21,560 Posts
I too share your addiction. I buy all the time. Can't seem to get enough :supergrin:

·
RIP Stan Lee.. . .
17,742 Posts
Rust out? I know people that have ammo over 20 years and still new...
joke
jōk/
noun
noun: joke; plural noun: jokes

a thing that someone says to cause amusement or laughter, esp. a story with a funny punchline.

verb
verb: joke; 3rd person present: jokes; past tense: joked; past participle: joked; gerund or present participle: joking

make jokes; talk humorously or flippantly.
"she could laugh and joke with her colleagues"
synonyms: tell jokes, crack jokes;

·
Registered
1,064 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
joke
jōk/
noun
noun: joke; plural noun: jokes

a thing that someone says to cause amusement or laughter, esp. a story with a funny punchline.

verb
verb: joke; 3rd person present: jokes; past tense: joked; past participle: joked; gerund or present participle: joking

make jokes; talk humorously or flippantly.
"she could laugh and joke with her colleagues"
synonyms: tell jokes, crack jokes;
Hey you never know maybe its true im just into firearms 3 years now so I dont know everything...

·
Banned
12,675 Posts
Now I have someone to blame the shortage on.:tongueout:

·
RIP Stan Lee.. . .
17,742 Posts
trust me I don't have enough ammo to cause a shortage...lol....
i.e. obsession to horde ammo. . . . :whistling:

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20080520073300AADkXNL

Several serial killers have been found with the book. The Catcher in the Rye is the book preferred 9 times out of ten for psychopathic killers.

After John Hinckley, Jr.'s assassination attempt on Ronald Reagan in 1981, police found The Catcher in the Rye among half a dozen other books in his hotel room. Numerous murders have been speculated to be connected to the novel, leading the film Conspiracy Theory to show assassins brainwashed with an urge to purchase it.

·
I don't even know....what I'm doing here....
9,124 Posts
trust me I don't have enough ammo to cause a shortage...lol....

You alone? Probably not.

But the 25 other idiots just like you that live in my area sure as hell do.

Give it a rest already. Some of us actually want to shoot reasonably priced ammo, but can't, thanks to you guys.

·
Registered
3,818 Posts
Was in walmart today and they had some .223. Too expensive, left it there for the addicts.

·
Registered
938 Posts
Hey you never know maybe its true im just into firearms 3 years now so I dont know everything...
If you store it on its side make sure to rotate it wvwry 6 months so you don't get powder settling. It'll make'em heavier on one side and the boolits will curve that way when ya shoot em:rolleyes:

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Ohub Campfire mobile app

·
Registered
472 Posts
If you store it on its side make sure to rotate it wvwry 6 months so you don't get powder settling. It'll make'em heavier on one side and the boolits will curve that way when ya shoot em:rolleyes:

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Ohub Campfire mobile app
I thought the curve was caused by absorbing moisture. You can just dry them in the oven.

KIDDING......... (some moron will actually do that, and we'll feel bad about it when we stop laughing. )

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Ohub Campfire mobile app

·
RIP Stan Lee.. . .
17,742 Posts
I thought the curve was caused by absorbing moisture. You can just dry them in the oven.

KIDDING......... (some moron will actually do that, and we'll feel bad about it when we stop laughing. )

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Ohub Campfire mobile app
You mean I shouldn't do that any more?
I always keep it at 450 degrees or less. . .
:tongueout:

1 - 20 of 46 Posts