I hate waiting

Discussion in 'General Glocking' started by ahiredgun, Feb 4, 2010.

1. ahiredgun

ahiredgun

I just ordered a Glock Model 22 Gen 4 from the local LE dealer where I live because I can get the LE discount, being a retired cop. There are retail dealers around here that have the new Glocks in stock but the price difference was $431.54 with tax, discount price, as opposed to $619.00, without tax, retail price, and I had a hard enough time convincing momma to let me buy one in the first place. Only problem is, that while the dealer deals directly with Glock, I was told by the salesman that the wait time could be anywhere between 2 weeks to more than 2 months. I'm the kind of person that when I want something, I want it now. Patience is not one of my virtues. Are any of you the same way?

2. k594

k594

yes i hate it to. i have a pistol arriving at my ffl tomorrow. its driving me nuts

3. RBL525

RBL525

It might be a sales tactic. When i bought my first glock, i had to wait 5 weeks. Then when i finally got to go pick it up....i brought two home.....

it sucks, but boy was that first range trip great after getting it.

4. G-31

G-31 .357 Sig

Sort of, but think of it as a surprise! The longer I wait for something the more I enjoy getting it. Good call on the gen 4. :thumbsup:

5. Larry V

Larry V

It will be worth the wait. I'm very impulsive but i have learned that waiting can save 100 bucks , 4 boxes of ammo to put through your new gun!!

6. DEADLYACCURATE

DEADLYACCURATE Senior Member

It'll be worth the wait