I hate to say I told you so...but...

Discussion in 'GT Voting Booth' started by Lt. Donn, Jun 24, 2020.

1. Lt. Donn

Lt. Donn PSO Survivor. currently in NW Georgia

AOC won her primary yesterday for reelection in her district...for a year I have been warning not to bet against her...and that she is only growing stronger...stay tuned, she may very well be the face of the "new" Dem party, and if Mr Biden wins, she almost certainly will hold a cabinet level position is his admin.

n2g, spork, GRT22 and 3 others like this.
  2. Vito

Vito

The reality that there is even a single district in our nation that would elect AOC is scary enough, but then add to that thought about the openly America hating Ilhan Omar from Minneapolis and the others in "the squad". You have to ask what is happening to our nation. Considering what the President has done to bring our nation back from the malaise of the Obama years, yet about half the country hates him with an irrational passion, so much so that there is a real possibility that the clearly mentally impaired Joe Biden could end up as our next President (unless Trump supporters come out in droves and actually vote in November). The Democrat Party of today would throw out JFK, and probably would dismiss even vile Bill Clinton as too conservative. I think that there is a real chance that my grandchildren will be living in just another ****hole country the way things are going now.

Jack Knife, n2g, spork and 1 other person like this.

3. jmohme

jmohme

I have said it before and now I will say it again.

Never underestimate the stupidity of the average American voter!

varget, rangerhgm and GRT22 like this.
  4. GRT22

GRT22

As the wise teacher from Star Wars would say, the stupidity in her district is strong.

5. Vito

Vito

The stupidity in much of our nation is growing stronger!

Bus007 and n2g like this.
  6. sourdough44

sourdough44

7. Shel

Shel

8. dbak

dbak

**** ima start promising people free **** and see how my political career goes.

9. peng

peng

Her district is a necessary sacrifice.

If all the stupid is concentrated in a few states, it makes an electoral college victory possible for Trump. All the NY and Cali liberal votes over 50.00% are meaningless in a presidential election. Just think if those 3 million wasted votes from those 2 states in 2016 were spread out in states where it was important.

We should thank God for concentrations of liberals, especially the stupidest ones.

varget and Bus007 like this.
  10. fredj338

fredj338

Much like Pelosi, no serious pwtson will run against her. Most liberals are dumb as a box of rocks. Yet thet get re elected be ause their constituents are equally stupid. Big cities are full of libetals becausecthat is where the free crap is. This eont change & only get worse moving forward. The current riots in these cities are a good thing imo. It just shows how feckless liberals are at problem solving.

11. fisher101101

fisher101101

Pretty much this. If the Rep candidate for President lost 99%-1% in California it makes little difference for the race other than down ballot for house and senate.

The downside is that that over concentration can make congressional seats and electors shift their way over time, but it is a slow process.

12. toofman

toofman