I hate high school sports!

Discussion in 'Carry Issues' started by CodyBoy, Jan 19, 2010.

1. CodyBoy

CodyBoy

:wow:

means I can't carry there.

Off to see daughter play soccer.:supergrin:

2. Wolfgang

Wolfgang Millennium Member

y
    do this?

Last edited: Jan 20, 2010

3. BigBull 301

BigBull 301

Now fellas, play nice!

4. glockfanbob

glockfanbob

I

don't

know.

:dunno:

Seriously though, school ground our "off limits" to carrying in CT so that's annoying anytime.

5. Wasatch

Wasatch back again

Come to Utah. You can legally CCW at any sporting event sponsored by any state-funded institution, from Kindergarten to college. :wavey:

6. NEOH212

NEOH212 Diesel Girl

I just hate all sports. They are the biggest waste of time and money next to the obama administration. Honestly, I don't see what the big fuss is about with sports. They are just a bunch of over grown boys, (not men, just boys that never grew up) that have too much backed up testosterone, running around with a stupid ball. :upeyes: And better yet, hordes of grown men (At least I think they are) will get in heated arguments and fights over a stupid idiotic sport. If people would get one tenth as passionate about this country and what is going on in it as they get passionate about sports, things might actually have a chance of getting better. But I forgot, getting drunk and watching the big game is more important. YEA, that's really going to get something accomplished. Something like killing more brain cells, (like people in this country can afford to loose any more of them) fatter bellies (we all know that we need a few more of those as they are in short supply) and a few more radio and TV stations need to be saturated with more sports BS twenty four hours a day seven days a week. (I'm not sure there exists a radio or TV station that isn't saturated with BS sports.) are all better? I would be ashamed of myself if I lived like that. A little bit of sports is ok, but those people who's world revolves around sports, that can name every single player and their career stats off of the top of their head, GET A FRICKEN LIFE FOR GOD SAKES! Go read a darn book and learn something that ACTUALLY IS WORTH REMEMBERING! :steamed:

Last edited: Jan 20, 2010
  7. Bado

Bado

I bet there are sports fan out there that think you wasted time posting on a gun web forum about what a wast of time sports are. Look now I am wasting time.

8. jhmayhem

jhmayhem

That's quite a rant there, especially from a guy who seems to be a gamer based on your avatar and quoting from what I think is a video game character. I don't really have anything against that, just saying don't you see the irony in your hatred towards sports?