close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

I Hate Glocks

Discussion in 'General Glocking' started by EGH129, May 17, 2012.

1. EGH129

EGH129

Why do I see this on You Tube and other forums. Are you kidding me, I've had diff hand guns over the years and for me the glock is one of the simplest designs, easy to break down, and at the forefront of polymer frames. All great attributes. Maybe you hate glocks because you can't even afford a very reasonable priced pistol. You morons know who you are by posting this rubbish where ever you can. Its not the best, but pretty close and for the $ a steal.

2. GTS197

GTS197

Some people are very clique-ish. Glocks have a love/hate following, as you normally don't see people who are middle of the road and say that they are just "ok".
    The die hard 1911 crowd is the worst.

Others are just generally uneducated, and ignorant of it's benefits.

3. ZO6Vettever

ZO6Vettever

Some like chocolate and some like strawberry. I liked my Sigma, liked it a lot until I decided I wanted a 45. Got a G30 and wonder where it has been all these years. Ain't worth an argument because it's just an opinion!

Last edited: May 17, 2012
  4. LawScholar

LawScholar

If you're going to get upset about everyone who mindlessly hates things for no reason on the internet, you'll die of exhaustion is a week. :)

5. Bruce M

Bruce M

:agree:

I also suspect that about 80% of the people who say a specific brand is lousy do not have one and are simply repeating something they have read or heard somewhere.

6. Wil Ufgood

Wil Ufgood GTDS #88 CLM

7. Kapuna

Kapuna

I've owned a G19...G19 OD...G21...G26...G35... & G36...
    Don't own any of them now...
    I don't hate them at all...
    If fact, I love the simplicity of Glocks and the aftermarket goodies...
    Just prefer others more...
    Different strokes, different folks...

Sent from my iPhone

8. TN.Frank

TN.Frank Liberty or Death

I can adapt to just about any type of firearm. I don't really care for striker fired handguns but I have e-mailed a couple guys about working a trade for my ATI for either a G30sf or G21. Call me crazy but for some stupid reason I just keep getting back into Glock handguns. :upeyes:

9. misfit356tsw

misfit356tsw

Yeah, seriously who cares. I prefer chocolate ice cream and my wife prefers vanilla. She doesn't go on some forum to tell people how stupid she thinks I am for my ice cream preference. People have preferences and believe it or not, their preferences may not be like yours.:whistling:

10. ithaca_deerslayer

ithaca_deerslayer

How do you know :rofl:

mrsmisfit on the Sewing Forum:
    "You know what really irks me, today my husband said again that he doesn't like vanilla ice cream. He keeps saying it and it hurts my feelings! And I'm sick and tired of doing his dishes, and he won't even rinse them out first!"

11. PhotoFeller

PhotoFeller

Just know this: for every Glock hater in the world there are thousands upon thousands of Glock lovers. WE know the truth about Glock design, accuracy, reliability, affordability and durability. Pay no mind to the knuckleheads who post negatives; who gives a crap what they think.

12. troysglock

troysglock Member

It's mostly Internet and Catalog Commandos.

13. GreenMill

GreenMill

I have never understood why people love one gun and loath all the others. I love to shoot my Glocks, Smith and Wesson revolvers, 1911s......I love them all. Variety is the spice of life!

14. The Viking

The Viking

I don't hate Glocks; but I too get pretty tired of Glock fanbois.

15. SCSGlock

SCSGlock

I love ALL handguns (ALL GUNS), the more the merrier.

Last edited: May 17, 2012
  16. TSAX

TSAX USAF Vet

There are always people who are gonna hate Glock, that will never change, heck I even heard someone say even if a Glock saved their life they'd still hate it :faint:.

I dont think I ever heard of anything not being hated by someone. People even hate puppies, how can you hate a puppy........I guess some cat lovers

[​IMG]

:50cal:

17. michael_b

michael_b BRC #1492

LOL Post of the day!

Posted from my iPhone

18. poodleplumber

poodleplumber

Some proclaim Glocks to be junk, and others proclaim with equal vehemence that Glocks are the absolute best handguns ever built. I consider both opinions to be evidence of ignorance and the product of closed minds.

19. MLittle

MLittle

I don't hate Glocks.....heck, I own two of them. But.....I just don't shoot them very well. Not blaming the pistol. Initially, I started out with Glocks, but have migrated over to Sigs. Everyone has a preference for a particular firearm. Wouldn't it be boring if we all like the exact same thing. These blog sights are valuable, but maybe not the greatest of value since many/most of the posters support the firearm prominent for that site (i.e., Glocks on Glock Talk, Sigs on The Sig Forum, Rugers on the Ruger Forum, etc.) I've only found one blog site where there appears to be little or no firearm manufacturer bias and that's "Defensive Carry Forum".

20. broker1970

broker1970 vigilante

Funny thing is I didnt like them too much about 6 years ago. Now I absolutely love em. Im a Glock Armorer and work as a gunsmith and manager at a gun shop in Florida. When I have new comers in who dont know much about guns I always find myself taking them toward the glock first. Dont get me wrong I love 1911's and Im a huge Sig fan but I think Glocks are the best gun on the planet for the money.