Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
GET A ROPE!
37,372 Posts
One word: Underalls. :supergrin:

NB: in my day, VPL sood for Validated Products List, but then I'm just a mens :wavey: :wavey:

·
JAFMP
190 Posts
And why is VPL significant?

·
Registered
183 Posts
..the gender of the explainee & why he/she was staring at your butt:I was always taught that staring was rude.
No vote for thongs?
(Unrelated aside:any guy who thinks we are the superior gender should try wearing a thong to work,taking more than 5 steps in some of the shoes you gals wear,& read Robert A. Heinlein.)

·
Registered
431 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
The conversation took place online with a male. I stated something about not being able to wear this outfit and those undies because of VPLs...he had no clue. I usually take care of the VPL problem in multiple ways (which will remain nameless & photoless)

·
Coffee Snob
332 Posts
Men go commando women go "freebird".

·
GET A ROPE!
37,372 Posts
Originally posted by rnchick
The conversation took place online with a male. I stated something about not being able to wear this outfit and those undies because of VPLs...he had no clue. I usually take care of the VPL problem in multiple ways (which will remain nameless & photoless)
Ma'am, if you have a solution to the VPL problem it is incumbent upon you to share it with the rest of us. Be a giver. :supergrin:

·
NativeFloridian
234 Posts
:needspics:

:supergrin:

·
Get Tous's Rope
4,908 Posts
Originally posted by rnchick

I would be worried if a guy knew what VPL's meant. And just who was this conversation with?

·
Banned
65,070 Posts
Underwear was founded and perpetrated upon womenkind by the domineering, oppressive, suppressive, repressive MEN!!! Undies was and is one of the many ways The Man trying to keep the members of the enlightened and gentle members of the fairer sex.

Come on, ladies, let me hear you roar!!! Burn those bras!!! Ditch those panties!!! OK, the black lacey ones gotta stay, but burn the rest!!!

FREE BIRD!!!!!!!!!

·
Mrs. MrMurphy
1,220 Posts
Lol.. definitely freebird it. :supergrin: Gotta keep the bra on though... these puppies aren't keeping themselves perky.

·
Registered
431 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Originally posted by tous
Ma'am, if you have a solution to the VPL problem it is incumbent upon you to share it with the rest of us. Be a giver. :supergrin:
I am a GIVER - but the women know what I am talking about. You men are here in WI...live with OUR rules! :supergrin:

·
Registered
431 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Originally posted by fnfalman
Underwear was founded and perpetrated upon womenkind by the domineering, oppressive, suppressive, repressive MEN!!! Undies was and is one of the many ways The Man trying to keep the members of the enlightened and gentle members of the fairer sex.

Come on, ladies, let me hear you roar!!! Burn those bras!!! Ditch those panties!!! OK, the black lacey ones gotta stay, but burn the rest!!!

FREE BIRD!!!!!!!!!
:eyebrow: :eyebrow: :eyebrow:

1 - 20 of 28 Posts