Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
9,109 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
And I'm already feeling a bit under the weather. Mild body aches setting in and feeling a bit warm. Hopefully it doesn't get too bad tomorrow but I've been hearing it usually only lasts a day or so.

·
Registered
19,437 Posts
I got my J&J shot two and a half weeks ago. The only side effect I had was that I got a pretty good case of the shakes & chills the first night. I threw an extra blanket on the bad and slept it off. After that, I had no issues.
Good luck.

·
Registered
1,009 Posts
I got mine on Monday after searching for J&J for about 2-3 weeks. So far, so good.
I was a little sore in the injected shoulder that evening and a little run down the next day.
Even with all (?) that I think it’s a better deal than getting the ChiCom flu 😷.

IMHO

Ed
SGG

·
Registered
9,109 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'm afraid my situation deteriorates by the hour. I'm not sure I'll make it through the night.

Ok, perhaps I'm exaggerating but i feel like I've been hit by a bad case of the flu. The kind where your skin is even sensitive and you don't want to be touched. Body aches... all my energy has been sucked out of me. I gotta work tomorrow so I hope the worst of it passes tonight. This better mean my immune system is strong like bull.

·
Registered
8,785 Posts
I'm afraid my situation deteriorates by the hour. I'm not sure I'll make it through the night.

Ok, perhaps I'm exaggerating but i feel like I've been hit by a bad case of the flu. The kind where your skin is even sensitive and you don't want to be touched. Body aches... all my energy has been sucked out of me. I gotta work tomorrow so I hope the worst of it passes tonight. This better mean my immune system is strong like bull.
I still haven't decided if I'm going to get it. Leaning toward no. I'll probably be essentially forced to at some point, but I see a lot of red flags with it.

But I'm sure you'll be fine! 😉

·
Registered
1,009 Posts

I dunno, I might think about going to an ER if I felt like I was going downhill. Don’t become a statistic!

IMHO

Ed
SGG

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
I got my J&J on March 8. Never a problem.
If you've got arm soreness, it's probably just the microchip they injected with the vaccine.

·
NRA Member
2,900 Posts
I got both moderna shots and neither was bad....arm a little sore similar to the flu shots I've had.

People seem to have had a fairly wide range of reactions to the COVID shots.

·
Registered
9,700 Posts

You should convey this information to your doctor and the government vaccination site.

·
Registered
9,109 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Man, that was a rough night. I didn't sleep more than 2 hours. Between the splitting headache and getting hot then cold and the bodyaches, i couldn't sleep. It's getting better now but i still have a headache and the sweats from a fever.

It honestly is making me regret getting it but it'll be behind me after today I think. It's wild how drastically different people's reactions to it can be.

·
Registered
119 Posts
And I'm already feeling a bit under the weather. Mild body aches setting in and feeling a bit warm. Hopefully it doesn't get too bad tomorrow but I've been hearing it usually only lasts a day or so.
My daughter got the J&J shot yesterday. She said she is feeling hotness under her skin and has a major headache. I get my second Modena shot tomorrow! Sort of anxious about it because many seem to react more to the second one. Hope you do well in coming days!

·
Registered
166 Posts
Man, that was a rough night. I didn't sleep more than 2 hours. Between the splitting headache and getting hot then cold and the bodyaches, i couldn't sleep. It's getting better now but i still have a headache and the sweats from a fever.

It honestly is making me regret getting it but it'll be behind me after today I think. It's wild how drastically different people's reactions to it can be.
I got mine yesterday and it sounds like we had the same night.

·
Registered
9,109 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I got mine yesterday and it sounds like we had the same night.
Is it going away today? I'm quickly feeling better now. It seems to be subsiding as fast as it came.

·
Registered
11,561 Posts
Funny.... people getting a vaccine and worrying about the outcome... and apparently there is actual concern...

·
Anti-Federalist
20,046 Posts

No vaccination here as of yet. Most people I've spoke to said the second shot was the worst. Good luck.

·
....Po' Pimp....
57 Posts
Got the J&J shot yesterday at 5pm.
I was fine till I got up this morning.
Very groggy and feel like I'm walking around like a zombie

1 - 20 of 31 Posts