close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Dismiss Notice

You are browsing the classified section of GlockTalk.com, by doing so you agree to follow the terms of service.

http://www.glocktalk.com/pages/classifieds-tos/

I got ripped off by a member of another forum

Discussion in 'Smart Shopper' started by EX CATM, Nov 5, 2004.

1. EX CATM

EX CATM

I posted a thread a while back on her and AR15.com offering 3 like new Glock mags for 3 AR mags. Well I got an email from
    Wade Rorich email address waderorich@sbcglobal.net . Saying he had some Colt Good condition mags with green followers we agreed to trade So I sent the Glock mags two days ago. I got the mags from him today they are hardly in very good condition. They're all scratched up and none of the three are Colt mags. To say the least I'm pretty ticked. Stay away from doing buisness with this guy he flat out lied.

2. akapennypincher

akapennypincher Glock-O-Holic

Curious have you contacted the seller, and what did he say.

3. Leonard

Leonard

What brand are they? If they are phosphate finished ,minor surface scratches arnt anything to worry about.Maybe its not as bad as you think,let us know.

4. whiskerz

whiskerz

Have you posted this on ar15.com ? It seems like it does not really belong here since it did not happen here. He at least needs a chance to defend himself.

5. EX CATM

EX CATM

akapennypincher
    I contacted him and he said if I shipped the mags back he would then send me mine. I didn't feel like getting ripped off twice on the same deal so I declined.

Leonard
    Three brands Parsons Precission Products, Adventureline and NHMTG. I know the finish isn't a huge deal as far as function but it's not what I traded for.

whiskerz
    Yes I did post about it on AR15.com. I posted it here because I don't want to see anyone else get ripped off.

6. striderglock

striderglock HVACR

NHMTG is Colt, just different floorplate IIRC.

7. EX CATM

EX CATM

striderglock,

I looked it up on the AR15 mag forum and it didn't say anything about them being Colt. Where did you get this info?

8. Leonard

Leonard

Colt doesnt make their mags, they make them for Colt.Used to be OKAY Industries.Great mags.