Glock Talk banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

· Banned
15,544 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WTF!!!!??!?!?!

Give me attention, give it to me now! Seriously! Tell me I did a good job!! Tell me the cop was an ******* that doesn't know the law!!! Tell me what you would've done!

Gimme a ****ing break!!1 These damned threads pop up damned near everyf ucking day. Who gives a flying ****?!?! Seriously, I don't ****ing care if you got pulled over, and nobody else on this board does either.

[/rant]

drew

· Eh?
11,726 Posts
Some people get all the luck. I drove 500 miles, saw a dozen cop cars, not one of them stopped me. Dammit, I never had a gun in the car, either. ****, now what am I supposed to do?

· Why so serious?
45mm 9ACP
69,083 Posts
I hope you only rolled your window down just enough to barely slide your driver license through... :tbo:

· Impossiblist
43,839 Posts
TheeBadOne;11345130 said:
I hope you only rolled your window down just enough to barely slide your driver license through... :tbo:
If i check the rear-view and the cop isnt wearing a hat, I keep ****ing driving. That **** wont hold up in court and you all know it!

· Banned
15,544 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
TheeBadOne;11345130 said:
I like the ones that won't give you their license....You know the 'the law only says I have to show you my license, not give it to you' *******s? Ok, hold the **** up for me, and hold it REEEALLY steady because I have bad eyes....Awpp...you moved, gotta start over, I messed up.....Ok, now the back....Oh...wait...whoops, show me the front again? Ok, now that back....Whoops, the front again please....Awww, ****, you moved it again, gotta start over...:whistling:

drew

· Viva Hate
22,367 Posts
I know I have an obligation to inform the officer that I'm carrying, but am I obligated to tell him about the rifles (dead hookers) in the trunk?

· Viva Hate
22,367 Posts
cjlandry;11350169 said:
I don't think he wants to know about the dead hookers, Tyler, unless you ****ed up and killed one of his *****es.
Cool. I'll take your word for it.

Can I refer to you as my attorney if anything goes awry?

· Broken Member
1,515 Posts
i carry where i want, when i want. **** any other bull****.

· Señor Member
7,908 Posts
cjlandry;11350169 said:
I don't think he wants to know about the dead hookers, Tyler, unless you ****ed up and killed one of his *****es.
Heck, he might suggest a few more for you to take out, if he finds out you are in that line of work...

· Viva Hate
22,367 Posts
Texas357;11351432 said:
Heck, he might suggest a few more for you to take out, if he finds out you are in that line of work...
It's more of a hobby actually.

· Non-broccophobe
13,765 Posts
I pulled out of a gas station a few months back after picking up a case of beer, and cut off a guy in traffic doing so. Entirely my fault, I blew it, and the Sheriff's Deputy was right there to see it. It was close to midnight on a Saturday, the LEO naturally thought I was drunk coming out of the only place open that sells booze at that hour, I've got a lot of beer in the truck, I'm carrying a 1911 (legally), and I've got a teenage girl with me (my daughter). Not what you call an ideal situation, circumstances being what they were...

It turned out fine; a second Deputy had showed up at some point, and the three of us chatted about guns and trucks for a few minutes after I was given a warning for unsafe merging. It's all about how you present yourself.

· Raconteur
2,816 Posts
*******. Some people have all the fun... I drive 50 miles every day, speeding like I am being chased the entire way, and have never been pulled over once, let alone while I am carrying.

· Registered
2,447 Posts
Arquebus12;11351801 said:
I pulled out of a gas station a few months back after picking up a case of beer, and cut off a guy in traffic doing so. Entirely my fault, I blew it, and the Sheriff's Deputy was right there to see it. It was close to midnight on a Saturday, the LEO naturally thought I was drunk coming out of the only place open that sells booze at that hour, I've got a lot of beer in the truck, I'm carrying a 1911 (legally), and I've got a teenage girl with me (my daughter). Not what you call an ideal situation, circumstances being what they were...

It turned out fine; a second Deputy had showed up at some point, and the three of us chatted about guns and trucks for a few minutes after I was given a warning for unsafe merging. It's all about how you present yourself.
No, there's gotta be something you're not telling us. Did you forget about how you were detained against your rights as an american citizen? How the evil po-lice treated you unfairly? How you had to teach the po about gun rights in your state?

· Non-broccophobe
13,765 Posts
BigPhil;11352105 said:
No, there's gotta be something you're not telling us. Did you forget about how you were detained against your rights as an american citizen? How the evil po-lice treated you unfairly? How you had to teach the po about gun rights in your state?
Well, "chatting" is a bit of a euphemism... I had them at gunpoint, cuffed together and face down on the road while I rifled through their cruisers, but you get the idea.

Everybody was very civil at that point; getting to that point was kinda loud, but, y'know...

:whistling:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts