close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

I got one, now i need help Glock 21SF

Discussion in 'General Glocking' started by datruth, Apr 14, 2007.

1. datruth

datruth

Hello to all , i have not posted in a while but i hope everyone is doing well, just bought a new Glock 21 SF and im in love, love the feellike my old 1911, have not shot it yet, the range is next weekend , my questions is what to expect, i have a g30 already, and love it as well. I carried a 1911 for a while so the size wont bother me, it weighs less anyway , but what should be the first mods if any and were to find a decent holster for it, and one last thing i was told you cxan covert the old g21 mags to fit the 21 sf, how and is it hard thank you all god bless, hooah :)

2. TLHelmer

TLHelmer Millennium Member

Very nice gun! As far as mods go I would go with Night sights, either Trijicon or Meprolight. I like Desantis concealment holsters. I am not sure how to modify the old mags to fit the G-21SF.

Which light rail is that? I want a G-21SF with the standard rail that fits the M-3.

3. walkin' trails

walkin' trails

As a recent 21SF owner myself, I will say that if you love your 30, you will really love this one. I've put about 200 rounds thru mine so far. No problems. Compared to the regular 21, the grip on the SF sets better in my hand and handles better. Night sights are about all you need to complete the package. Enjoy it. As I've said a couple of times before, I've had no desire to have a 1911 since buying the SF.

4. WRMorrison

WRMorrison

If you're still looking for a holster, I can wholeheartedly recommend Comp-Tac:

http://www.comp-tac.com/index.html

I just received my belt holster and dual mag pouch from them (I heard about them on this site), and let me say, it's the best kydex holster I've ever owned. They'll definitely be getting more business from my friends and I.

-WRM

5. WRMorrison

WRMorrison

nevermind, I can't seem to post a pic...

-WRM

6. McGAP

McGAP

Absolutely. I've owned Comp-Tac's (Paddle Models) for my G21 and now my G17 .... awesome quality. I can't see myself using anything other than Comp-Tac for CCW. If my G21 SF EVER comes in I'll be buying one for it too!

7. rsilvers

rsilvers Guest

My favorite G20 holster is a Comp-Tac Ghurka. I have owned dozens of holsters including $500 ones. Nothing I have owned beats it.

8. FYRELT

FYRELT

you will love your 21 sf,i have had mind for a month and every time i take it to the range it just wants to put all the bullets in the same hole,i never liked the regular 21 but this one is great.:banana: