close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

I Got Drawn!!!

Discussion in 'Hunting, Fishing & Camping' started by mpol777, Sep 8, 2003.

1. mpol777

mpol777 Feral Member

I just found out from my dad that we got drawn for duck hunting at Magee Marsh in Northern OH this year. It's a tough draw to get, with everybody and their brother putting in. If Magee Marsh isn't heaven you can definately see it from there.

Now I just have to convince my fiance to put our honeymoon on hold so I can fly back to OH right after the wedding to go duck hunting. ;g Wish me luck.

2. nyredneck

nyredneck كا&

If she loves you, I mean REALLY loves you, she'll go with you and help retrieve!;g

3. RevGator

RevGator

mpol,

Good luck. I'm a newlywed and my wife is an avid hunter, but you have to remember a woman is still a woman. She's probably not gonna like the idea of postponing the honeymoon for a duck hunt. If she's for it then you better thank God Almighty for the miracle that just occured.

Anyways I hope the hunt is great. I've always enjoyed shooting ducks and found them to be quite an exciting challenge.

4. MrMunster

MrMunster

Why not move the wedding?

Sounds like your anniversary will interfere your hunting for the rest of your life!

5. 40Cal

40Cal Modurbator

That's a great point.

6. Michigun

Michigun Miss Michigan?

I plan everything around hunting... so far everything has worked out great, i.e. the 2 little ones are well out of hunting season's path! ;)

I was also drawn for a reserve hunt here in MI for the Southern opener… it’s a very hard hunt to get… only 65 available! I’m glad it was this year that I drew, as the water is waaay down across the whole state. All my normal hunting spots are bone dry…