close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

I Got A New Tea!

Discussion in 'Food Forum' started by Shoeless, Mar 2, 2004.

1. Shoeless

Shoeless Gun Totin' Girl

I gave a woman that I know from www.Ryze.com a review of her web site and she graciously sent me a free 4 ounce bag of loose tea as a "thank you". It is DELISH!!

It's called Earl Grey Cream. It's like regular Earl Grey but with a hint of creamy vanilla added to it. I can't explain it, but the smell is slightly reminiscent of that vanilla pipe tobacco that smells so round and wonderful.

Anyway, here is the link if you want to see what other stuff she has available.

http://www.missemmabliss.com/

Shoeless

2. Mild Bill

Mild Bill Millennium Member

Cool... I love Earl Grey...

3. Remander

Remander

I like the flavor the bergamot gives Earl Grey, and lately I have been even more partial to the lesser know Lady Grey tea.

Lady Grey has a hint of the bergamot and also citrus flavors from orange and lemon peel. I like the Twinings brand.

4. noway

noway

Lady grey is not bad, the best Earl Grey I have is staring me in the face as I type ( Stash Earl Grey ) or sometime I opt for a simple English Breakfast tea.

Ps> In the past you could call or request tea sample from most of the tea mfg and get a good variety of tea. Try it,, you might be surprise.