Glock Talk banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
10,984 Posts
Definitely not "free" in the $$$$$ dept. and now you're DOOMED HAHAHAHAHAARG !!
You just eliminated EVERY POSSIBLE ALABI you ever had !
I had a chance to shoot an older Hammerlli, made me want to throw away about 95% of my .22 rifles :(

uncle albert

· Registered
10,984 Posts
I'm going to pretend I didn't see that price.....I've still got a Winnie 52D to get sorted out & scoped :(

uncle albert

· Registered
10,984 Posts
Might be worth it to BUY a 3-D printer just to make the grips, at least if your woodworking skills are anything like mine......;)

uncle albert

· Registered
10,984 Posts
That's not bad, but if I (ME, THE MORON) were making the grips, I'd screw up at least 3 grand worth of walnut blanks before I got a usable set !
Metal I can do, easily, wood, I burn to hide the evidence...

uncle albert

· Registered
10,984 Posts
That's not so much a trigger pull as it is a Vulcan Mind-Meld control. By the time you've given it a serious thought, it's long fired !

uncle albert

Reactions: es 350

· Registered
10,984 Posts
At least the inside of the grip don't need as high of polish job as an exhaust port !
No, INTAKE ports don't get a mirror finish, swirl is where your more constant fuel mix comes from ! ;)

uncle albert

Reactions: es 350

· Registered
10,984 Posts
On those screwdrivers, check at Brownell's, they offer what they refer to as a "thin bit" set, usually they're used on older Browning's & British shotguns, they are the same as the usual bits, except they are in the -1 or -2 series, the new sets start with a -3 bit thickness.
Also, they have expanded their bit sizes a lot in the last 3-4 years, with a LOT of specialty bits now available that needed to be custom ground before.

uncle albert

ps: love the idea of a 2-handed "combat' grip on a Free Pistol ! ;)

uncle

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.