Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
6,946 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Von
Have an ideas about some covid-19 cures?
Cures, no........but smokers do better.............main thing is dont let yourself get run down.........always keep 2/3 of the following good...

...1 sleep

...2 hydration

....3 decent food...

.......keep 2/3 of those going good at all times.....

·
Registered
6,946 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 · (Edited)
Thats funny! Best line so far today!

Looks like you been cleaning the place up a little bit buddy, you got a date coming over? Getting ready for some entertaining?

/
......its afterglow of having the cable guys come over a few weeks ago......even I get embarrased sometimes...

........I might even pay my rent on time this month.....just to piss off the landlord.....

.......if I'm being honest, though.........that means he won.........I got rejected by that apt complex near my work.....

I did lie on the application.....the part where it said "have you ever been evicted?"......that was at least 15 yrs ago.....

..I thought under common law, nothing counted after seven yeears.....

·
Giant Member
5,612 Posts
Looks like you been cleaning the place up a little bit buddy, you got a date coming over?
I think Von has found that bachelor sweet spot where you bring a date home and the place isn't so trashed that you're not going to score but once she sobers up and realizes there's a piece of pepperoni stuck to her butt cheek after a drunken romp she ain't sticking around!:thumbsup:

1 - 20 of 29 Posts