close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

I figured out how US debt can be paid off!

Discussion in 'The Okie Corral' started by Kozel, Feb 6, 2010.

1. Kozel

Kozel

I figured out how US debt can be paid off!

US debt ceiling was raised from roughly 12 trillions to about 14 trillions.

Fed does not report total number of US$ anymore, the M3 number, but people on this site estimate M3 to be around 14 trillions.

http://www.shadowstats.com/alternate_data/money-supply-charts

Wow! So simple! Just take EVERY US$ in existence, in every form, digital or paper, out of every bank, investment, pocket, piggy bank and mattress in the world, away from absolutely everybody in the world and then pay the debt!

Well ..., then there are those so called “unfunded liabilities”.... 50-60 trillions... No big deal! That is easy too! Just tell all the old farts: “No Social Security, Medicare, Medicaid, Welfare for you. Just work till you drop dead!”

I know it is not funny. I just could not put it into more simple form, the deeeeeep hole we are in and there is just no conceivable way out of it!

2. snair

snair

legalize weed and tax it

3. Kozel

Kozel

If you plant weed on every available piece of land and make every US resident smoke weed non-stop 24/7 and tax weed 1000% there is still no way to pay off US debt.

The impossibility of current situation is just beyond comprehension, I guess. I do not know if there is any way to put it for absolutely everybody to understand. US debt now equals ENTIRE US$ supply!

4. Isaiah1412

Isaiah1412

I honestly have no idea if this is true or not, the numbers are just too big to add up, but I recently read that if the US Government were to somehow confiscate every dollar of wealth generated from 1776 until now it STILL would not be enough to pay for the amount of debt we current have.

Basically we owe more than we've produced in all the years we've been a nation! :wow:

5. Kozel

Kozel

Well, The debt number is absolutely true. It was just approved by our Congress.

The M3 number is based on last time Fed reported official M3 number in 2006 with addition to “fresh” money created since. It is not that hard to guess since Fed does announce how much more money they created out of thin air. Just add the numbers in announcements up.

There is a reason why Fed does not make official M3 number public any more. Even retarded people can say that there is a PROBLEM when US debt equals entire US$ supply in the world.

6. Tikiwolf

Tikiwolf

Legalize weed AND hemp.

7. jp3975

jp3975

And isnt 107T promised or something to that affect?

It will take hundreds of years to pay off.

It's hard not to buy into conspiracy theories...that claim that they're trying to destroy the country so they can have more control.

8. DonL

DonL

.....Or they could just stamp out a 14 Trillion Dollar coin, hand it to the FRB and call it all good.

9. Free Radical

Free Radical Miembro Antiguo CLM

10. DARKSHADOW

DARKSHADOW My Work Hobby CLM

Then everyone who wants it will grow it them selves, it's a weed after all.
    And the "good stuff" will still be outsourced. :dunno:

11. flatag

flatag Must have tacos

Better yet sell Puerto Rico:tongueout:

12. DARKSHADOW

DARKSHADOW My Work Hobby CLM

13. bayshtyshorty

bayshtyshorty

Maybe we should start billing other countries an hourly labor rate for fighting their wars...:whistling: awww snap i said it!

14. paynter2

paynter2 It ain't over Millennium Member

"It Is Now Mathematically Impossible To Pay Off The U.S. National Debt

A lot of people are very upset about the rapidly increasing U.S. national debt these days and they are demanding a solution. What they don't realize is that there simply is not a solution under the current U.S. financial system. It is now mathematically impossible for the U.S. government to pay off the U.S. national debt. You see, the truth is that the U.S. government now owes more dollars than actually exist. If the U.S. government went out today and took every single penny from every single American bank, business and taxpayer, they still would not be able to pay off the national debt. And if they did that, obviously American society would stop functioning because nobody would have any money to buy or sell anything…"

http://theeconomiccollapseblog.com/archives/it-is-now
    -mathematically-impossible-to-pay-off-the-u-s-national-debt

15. Jon_R

Jon_R

I am not sure what you are reffering to but the GDP of the US is 13 Trillon per year.

I just hope the Chineese stop buying our debt. That will bring it to a head and force cuts in spending or we can just declare bankruptcy and have a big going out of business sale. Could just drop the whole federal govt idea I am not sure we are getting much economy of scale and the overhead rates are killing us.

It drives me nuts when a local politican gloats about how he got this expensive project for the area but it is ok it is Federal money. Wow great I almost thought it was my tax money being wasted. Thanks a lot.

16. JMS

JMS 02

We should sell them Florida and call it even.

17. Graves

Graves Diesel Junky

So how would we pay off the remaining $13.99 trillion?

18. FullClip

FullClip NRA Benefactor CLM

Turn the US Navy into privateers! Let the sailors keep 10% of the booty they can nap from forgein flagged ships and yachts, and the rest goes into the pot to pay off USA debt!

Kind of like what's happening off the coast of Somallia, but on a much larger scale with nuke power aircraft carriers!:supergrin:

19. Doc Holliday

Doc Holliday CLM

They've already pretty much guaranteed we will all 'work till we drop'...the days of 'retirement' are gone...

As far as paying off the debt, how about some countries out there just wipe the slate clean for us, like we've done over the years for them?

Having an all-new government 'suddenly' put into place here in the U.S. would do it, too...:whistling:

20. ipfreely123

ipfreely123 something witty CLM

Start beating up all the smaller countries and steal their lunch money.