Only thing worse than CV-19 is Biden-20.png

·
Super Moderator
54,580 Posts
redWhtBlueCirclw we still must show up.png

·
Registered
4,706 Posts
Thank you fly, thank you shadow. I only have Sonic Fiber no TV. I dumped Comcast completely a couple weeks ago. I had already pretty much quit watching the news the last bastion was FNC once in awhile. I have been getting important news from the Land of GT. I could stream something like Sling TV or youtubeTV but then I would end up with a bunch of channels I just got rid of. I'm still for an ala carte system. I am looking at Fox Nation or Blaze, I think they are like 10 bucks a month. Later.
Blaze TV has a good deal going on right now. $30 bucks off their annual rate with the promo code Glenn. I think it works out to less than $6 per month. Most of Blaze TV is pretty much politics. Fox Nation has some things that aren't political. Both offer a free trial.

·
Super Moderator
54,580 Posts
I VOTED.jpg

·
USMC "The Few The Proud"
10,557 Posts
Exactly, and after the votes are counted it will be "Here come the judge, here come the judge" as in a brand new constitutionalist SCJ, very soon after DJT gets 4 MORE YEARS. And this time let's get rid of all the "Sanctuary Cities"!!!!!!!

·
Super Moderator
54,580 Posts
Don't forget the  young.jpg

·
Super Moderator
54,580 Posts
Feel free to use any of the memes for a temporary avatar...

Reactions: TBO

·
Super Moderator
54,580 Posts
Virginia for Trump.jpg

·
Registered
1,604 Posts
This is my last comment for this thread.M&P 15T, if you don't vote in this election, you might as well change your citizenship to Canadian, English, French, German, etc. The freedom to make important decisions about the direction of this country is an extreme honor to the countless citizens that gave their lives so that you could have that privilege. Don't spit in their faces or on their graves by being complacent about voting in any election, be it local, state, or national.

If you choose not to vote, you have no right to be posting on this or any other forum giving your opinion because you apparently don't care how this country's leadership affects the rest of us.

If this sounds harsh, it is meant to be. My freedom comes from my voting privileges and I take it very seriously. Please don't be complacent.

·
Registered
864 Posts
In 21-years here I may have started a dozen threads but this is important.

As I did 4-years ago I want to stress that we ALL need to vote. The last election had an unexpected outcome and we won by a very thin margin. Most of what gun owners believe in is on the line.

Before I get accused of preaching I should say that I have donated a lot of money to the campaign and I worked the phones like a crazy man.

Please do your part and vote, even if you don't believe it will matter in your state. It just may be the vote that makes a difference.
Thank you so much for all of your work and for your contribution!

·
Registered
3,182 Posts
Trump will likely take Louisiana by around ten points,
but wifey and I were obligated and proud to be in that number.
Mailed at the Post Office on Friday, ballot received by them on Monday.

·
Making America great again!
16,201 Posts
I’ve already voted. I almost made a hole in the ballot filling in the little oval for Trump.

Ignore the polls. Ignore the all the social media BS. VOTE!!!

·
Registered
74,410 Posts
In 21-years here I may have started a dozen threads but this is important.

As I did 4-years ago I want to stress that we ALL need to vote. The last election had an unexpected outcome and we won by a very thin margin. Most of what gun owners believe in is on the line.

Before I get accused of preaching I should say that I have donated a lot of money to the campaign and I worked the phones like a crazy man.

Please do your part and vote, even if you don't believe it will matter in your state. It just may be the vote that makes a difference.
I just voted for Trump again. :waving:

·
rip "Bud"
8,883 Posts
Our votes have been sent for over a week.
We are totally Mail IN.... So we can only pray.

Reactions: cyberghostx13

·
Registered
26,179 Posts
I vote on the 3rd of November.

Reactions: cyberghostx13
81 - 100 of 111 Posts