Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Who u lookin at
225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Diet Caffeine-free Coke. No sugar rush. No caffeine rush. Why not just drink water?

·
Boat Life ©
13,038 Posts
Me neither.

The only way I EVER drink a Coke is if it's regular stuff, and has liquor mixed in.

Otherwise -- give me water! (I am a glutton and do enjoy about 3 Mountain Dews/week, though.)

·
Obie Wan, RIP
10,923 Posts
Diet Caffeine-free Coke. No sugar rush. No caffeine rush. Why not just drink water?

This is what I tell my wife when she insists on buying it. It does taste sweet and have bubbles at least.

·
Simply Charming
4,883 Posts
I drink my 16 oz. mug of coffee every morning (black as sin and twice as harsh), then brush my teeth at the office and drink water the rest of the day.

The only time I drink soda is when there is booze involved, or if I find myself at a root-beer stand.

Despite the fact that I don't drink pop, I can tell the difference between regular and diet. Diet, caffeine-free soda tastes appropriately empty to me.

·
Glock Sportsman
1,363 Posts
If I drink soda anytime, its always the regular ones. Diet stuff is not good for anyone.

·
Registered
9,189 Posts
Why. Taste. If someone likes the taste, they drink it. Some folks don't care about caffeine, etc. As far as urban legends about health problems, you'd have to be a lab rat to drink enough of any diet drink to hurt yourself... going to the bathroom to get rid of all the fluid.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts