Glock Talk banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Which is worse?
2,952 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK, we've got a new AmCiv rule that says you can only win three guns. What happens if you win 3 and 4 at the same match and one of them is Unlimited Master. Do you get both guns since one was won as an Amatuer and the second as a Master? A Master can only win one gun per match, but since the first gun was won as an Amatuer you will only win one gun as a Master. Bet they didn't think about this one. :) I know, I've got too much time on my hands! ;f The power is out so the only thing that works is the laptop, I'm out of components so I can't reload! I'm bored. ;f

·
5,227 Posts
Hey Jerry;
"Want a Job" ? You must have too much time on your hands. I am fully retired but spend my time shooting.;a ;a ;a ;f ;f ;f

·
Which is worse?
2,952 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
DTOM - it's too damn dark in the house and I sure don't want to upset all these old people around me! :) Well actually I would but I don't want the hassles.;f

Don - nope, I want my wife to win the lottery so I can retire like you, not this semi stuff I have! ;f

·
Registered
1,156 Posts
Fireglock - play 'guess what Glock this is' with your wife while you're waiting for the lights to come back on! It's really fun when she says Glock don't make anything in .22 do they?;f ;f ;f ;c

·
"No Compromise"
1,044 Posts
FG,

I think you do stuff like this just to get me started. ;m

I said in the other thread, the Honchos at GSSF are probably sitting on their fat butts trying to figure out how they can screw things up even more. ;e

·
5,227 Posts
Hey Jerry;
Don T told us that you are usually sitting in the dark. Could this really be true.;P ;P ;P ;P ;P

·
Which is worse?
2,952 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Sniper I wish I could. My daughter's graduation is tomorrow night and her party is Sunday evening and Ole Jer has to spend Saturday smoking meat, like 45 lbs of turkey! Big party. ;f

1 - 20 of 37 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.