I can't believe this but...

Discussion in 'General Glocking' started by Scott in Houston, Feb 5, 2010.

1. Njanear

Njanear Nagant-ophile

Why not? It isn't like the .40 to 9mm conversion deal, where you are dealing with a smaller casehead. If you get an actual Glock barrel, I think you might be good to go. :cool:

2. Scott in Houston

Scott in Houston

Yeah. You're probably right, but I'm just anal-retentive and for something my life may depend on I'm not comfortable using it any other way.

3. fastbolt

fastbolt

:supergrin:

Yeah.

Part of it is that I have enough handguns to carry a different one each day and not carry the same one twice in any given month.

Besides, my cigar and motorcycle hobbies really started to eclipse my interest in collecting firearms at the same rate. (I'm also pretty much out of room in my safe and am planning to get another one once we finally move out of state.)

I remember when my wife commented to me one day that I used to spend less money each month when I was buying guns all the time than when I started buying cigars and spending time at some of the cigar clubs. :whistling:

I think it was the first month she realized I'd spent over $700 on cigars and the related accessories just in that single month, but was spending at least $200-$300 per month regularly.

I took the hint and eased back a bit on the cigars and went back to buying guns for a while.