Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner

1 - 20 of 99 Posts

·
Registered
3,566 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It was a decade of development for smaller more efficient engines, but the rounded body styles were hideous in my opinion. I think the F series Ford before 97 and square body Silverado were nice, although the interiors for both were lousy. It seems that the 90s decade was beginning of the end for the manual tranny as an option as well. No wonder the Japanese in the US market started to soar. Maybe the popularity of NASCAR influenced the ugly body styles of the 90s. Just a rant, I'm in the zone.

·
Bitter American
727 Posts
I miss the 50's - 70's era of American cars. Each one was unique and many were works of art. I don't pay much attention to any of the modern cars because to me they all look like boxes and I can't tell one from another. I sure wish I still had my 1958 Studebaker Silver Hawk.

·
Giant Member
5,353 Posts
That convertible Dakota was pretty cool.
I had to look that one up, I had never heard of or seen one. Those are kind of cool, they look kind of like the old Bronco with no back seat.

Reactions: PBCounty

·
Registered
2,134 Posts
I hope you still have it.
Yep. :)

When you change the oil or spark plugs . . . you can actually stand INSIDE the engine compartment . . . with both feet on the ground.

The clutch is so hard to depress . . . when I get out and walk . . . I walk in circles due to the over developed muscles in my left leg.

1 - 20 of 99 Posts