I don’t know what I did to make them mad but I did. Loading 8mm Mauser on my Rock Chucker, first case went into resizing die no problem. The second one went in but did not come out. After inspection I had used the wrong shell holder. So my first stuck case with 40 + years of reloading. I knew my dad had a stuck case removal tool but I had never used it. First I found it and opened the box and all the parts in it were rusted my dad had stored it with some foam that was apparently wet. Spent the next half hour with the wire wheel and cleaned everything up. Then got to work on the case that took a while so about an hour and a half later I finally got it all out and the only damage was a broken decapping pin. After all that I just gave up and went in the house and watched TV. Went out today and finished all the reloading so it got done it just wasn’t yesterday that’s for sure. What a PITA.