Glock Talk banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

· Unfair Facist
28,872 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
! Everyday in this country thousands of cops lie, violate civil rights, treat people like ****, trade sex for favors ECT. ECT. Cops are no better than most people walking down the street they just jumped through a few hoops to get to where they are
Jeez don't these retards ever come up with something new? or at least clue into the fact that you can't hide what you are when you post crap like this?

it's like posting,

"Eye am nut a bad spelller"

· Super Moderator
61,662 Posts
Don't get me ****ing started on these *******s. My tolerance level for idiots is very, very, very low, right above whale **** on the bottom of the ocean.

Did you read that the guy in VA who killed 8 has a VA CHP? Right there is a sterling example why people with carry permits should be trusted completely 100 ****ing % of the time!!!!!!!!!!! They never go off the deep end.

· Unfair Facist
28,872 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
RussP;14593763 said:
Don't get me ****ing started on these *******s. My tolerance level for idiots is very, very, very low, right above whale **** on the bottom of the ocean.

Did you read that the guy in VA who killed 8 has a VA CHP? Right there is a sterling example why people with carry permits should be trusted completely 100 ****ing % of the time!!!!!!!!!!! They never go off the deep end.
Bullet94 would have defended the guy. Well. at least right up until he murdered 8 people. then he would claim he never was a second amendment supporter to begin with.

Lets see, the guy was late thirties, could not keep a full time job, Liked guns, had a permit, wore camo, Wait! this guy was in VA and not Tennessee right?

· Super Moderator
61,662 Posts
This was right down the road from me, well, 66 miles SSE of me.

What really got me was he tried to shoot down the VSP helicopter. I got shivers...brought back memories of little people shooting AK-47s at me.

I am waiting for responses in the Las Vegas travesty thread. I posted the story there, too.

· Unfair Facist
28,872 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
RussP;14594039 said:
This was right down the road from me, well, 66 miles SSE of me.

What really got me was he tried to shoot down the VSP helicopter. I got shivers...brought back memories of little people shooting AK-47s at me.

I am waiting for responses in the Las Vegas travesty thread. I posted the story there, too.
You will get responses like I have seen elsewhere, "What does him having a CCW have to do with anything? he used a rifle."

· Super Moderator
61,662 Posts
surety agent 1 - confused. Makes $20/hr for sitting on his ass getting criminals out of jail. Should I ask if he keeps track of how many he gets out commit more crimes after he gets them out or they just disappear?

· Unfair Facist
28,872 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
What the hell does having CCW have to do with it at all? He also owned firearms LEGALLY? So what!! He's a killer! Having a ccw has zero to do with what he did!undefined
Didn't take long for someone to prove me right.

· Unfair Facist
28,872 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
seanmac45;14596353 said:
I'M NOT A COP!!!!!!!!

But I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night..................
I think most of these mouth breathers couldn't afford Holiday inn express. They are more the motel 6 type.

:rofl:

· Super Moderator
61,662 Posts
The thread about the Virginia CHP holder who killed 8 people...where are those who advocate trust everyone with a CHP - they're the good guys?

:whistling:

· Why so serious?
45mm 9ACP
69,099 Posts
Dragoon44;14593079 said:
Jeez don't these retards ever come up with something new? or at least clue into the fact that you can't hide what you are when you post crap like this?

it's like posting,

"Eye am nut a bad spelller"
:perfect10:

· Super Moderator
61,662 Posts
It all comes back to this, "Regardless of the actions of a person with a carry permit, "THERE ARE MANY, MANY BAD COPS OUT THERE."

Would you lying, cheating, whoring, evidence planting, false charge making, murdering, maiming bastards please stop. It is giving the CCW permit holding lying, cheating, whoring, evidence planting, false charge making, murdering, maiming bastards look good.

Good Night...

Stay safe...***** slap a concealed carry permit holder for me if you get a chance.

· Why so serious?
45mm 9ACP
69,099 Posts
<------is thinking about getting a CCW permit so I can up my holier than thou content :tbo:

· Super Moderator
61,662 Posts
TheeBadOne;14609100 said:
<------is thinking about getting a CCW permit so I can up my holier than thou content :tbo:
:rofl:

You mean having a permit elevates one to "holier than thou" status?

What if you have a permit, AND you have new background checks every 3-6 months? Is that grounds for sainthood?

:wavey:

· Why so serious?
45mm 9ACP
69,099 Posts
I just want to have a totem that I can point to as the basis of my holier than thou status.

· Super Moderator
61,662 Posts
Okay, who took their finger out of the dike and flooded the fields?!?!?!

The waters are receding and there's a new crop of bashers coming out of the ground in CI...

1 - 20 of 22 Posts