Glock Talk banner

I am in love!

1K views 4 replies 4 participants last post by  Russ424 
#1 ·

kimber Pro aegis II 9mm. Anyone own one? I am gonna have to be talked out of buying this one but at this point I don't think I can be. :wow: It's just perfect. Well, if it was bobtailed it would be perfect.

See less See more
#4 · (Edited)
I have one, and it's a great pistol.

I bought it as a carry gun, but find I really prefer the size of the Springfield EMP over the Kimber Pro, so it's never left the house. If you're interested in a good deal on one, let me know via PM or email. Otherwise, it will probably be sold/traded for a Colt Defender in 9mm. :supergrin:

#5 ·
I have one, and it's a great pistol.

I bought it as a carry gun, but find I really prefer the size of the Springfield EMP over the Kimber Pro, so it's never left the house. If you're interested in a good deal on one, let me know via PM or email. Otherwise, it will probably be sold/traded for a Colt Defender in 9mm. :supergrin:

I will have to save up some money first and when I do I will PM you. If you still have the 9mm great if not my loss. Thx Russ

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.